Fortune 500 Company Seeks Sales and Marketing InternAflac Santa Monica
Sales and Marketing Management TraineeWest Coast Concepts
Account Executive- Entry LevelWest Coast Concepts
fashion internshipApropo Studio
Account ManagerAsset Dynamics
Junior Account ManagerIron City Acquisitions
Entry Level Management TraineeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerTCD Consulting, Inc.
Sales InternBookmark This
637 Natoma Street
San Francisco, CA
Posted: October 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPhenom is looking for a Sales Intern to help jumpstart our sales process. We are a fast growing, venture-backed startup located in the heart of downtown San Francisco.
As a Sales Intern, you will have the opportunity to play a crucial part in sourcing leads for a new product that drives insights and performance for major brands and companies. You’ll get to work in an exciting and fast-moving environment, with key executives internally and externally and will have the opportunity to gain more responsibility quickly with good performance.
You will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect potential clients. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to use all the resources available to you to generate new business opportunities.
This is a 3-6 month long opportunity, with the opportunity for full time employment pending performance.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ability to work in San Francisco Office at least 25 hours a week
- Excellent communication skills, especially via email and over the phone
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Prior successful sales, lead qualification, and ad-tech experience a plus
- Goal-oriented; record of overachievement in previous pursuits
- Hustle – Willing to do whatever it takes to win
- High energy and great attitude
Requirements1. Work with team to create a sales generation strategy
2. Prospect via email and telephone with potential clients. Utilize CRM tools, work with inbound/outbound leads and reignite lost leads.
3. Prioritize leads; document details of communications with prospects
4. Understand Phenom’s product and be able to communicate our solution and differentiation.
5. Leverage analytical abilities for maximum results.
6. Manage communication with clients on behalf of Executive Team.