Graphic Design InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Promotional Sales Representative - Immediate hire neededInfinite Promotional Solutions
NOW INTERVIEWING - Customer Service RepsElite Solutions
Fortune 500 Company Seeks Sales and Marketing InternAflac Santa Monica
Event Marketing & Sales InternLatin Expo Group LLC
Professional B2B Sales - Summer Internship to HireBealstone, Inc
Wholesale InternNetwork Showroom
Public Relations InternSkyline Consulting Group
Sales InternBookmark This
4201 W. Broadway
Posted: May 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLaunch your career and build in-demand experience at Innovia Communications, LLC Internship Program. We are a small audio/video conferencing business expanding into telecommunications and security. You will have the opportunity to work directly with the CEO, gain “real world” experience in high impact tasks, and develop a deeper understanding of sales in businesses. We are able to provide this experience by maintaining a small and effective team. In addition to gaining in-demand experience through our unpaid internship program, we also offer occasional projects for compensation and flexible scheduling to accommodate your busy schedule.
Responsibilities• Communicate directly with the marketing department to produce great sales collateral
• Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
• Research and analyze competitor sales materials and strategies.
• Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
• Use CRM and other leading sales software programs to help make your process more effective and efficient.
Requirements• Pursuit of a bachelor's degree in Sales, Business Administration, Management, or related field.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Have a high level of comfort working with clients.
• Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
• Enthusiasm, creativity, and a strong desire to learn the trade.