Sales Development Intern NeededGreeks Love Rainbow Sandals
Conscious Step Sales and Marketing InternshipConscious Step
wholesale sales assistance- temporaryNothing to Wear, Inc
Sales & Marketing Support InternEnergy Lighting Services
Sales Representative InternshipFlorida Business Consulting
Business Development / Sales InternTronixSystem
Sales InternBookmark This
4201 W. Broadway
Posted: May 29 2016
DescriptionLaunch your career and build in-demand experience at Innovia Communications, LLC Internship Program. We are a small audio/video conferencing business expanding into telecommunications and security. You will have the opportunity to work directly with the CEO, gain “real world” experience in high impact tasks, and develop a deeper understanding of sales in businesses. We are able to provide this experience by maintaining a small and effective team. In addition to gaining in-demand experience through our unpaid internship program, we also offer occasional projects for compensation and flexible scheduling to accommodate your busy schedule.
Responsibilities• Communicate directly with the marketing department to produce great sales collateral
• Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
• Research and analyze competitor sales materials and strategies.
• Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
• Use CRM and other leading sales software programs to help make your process more effective and efficient.
Requirements• Pursuit of a bachelor's degree in Sales, Business Administration, Management, or related field.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Have a high level of comfort working with clients.
• Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
• Enthusiasm, creativity, and a strong desire to learn the trade.