Special Events InternSnow Mountain Ranch - YMCA of the Rockies
Sales and Marketing Intern.Singularity Labs (XYZ Innovations Inc.)
ROCKSTAR REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT INTERNS WANTED!! -Sales relatedSenna House Buyers
Entry Level Management TraineeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerIron City Acquisitions
Entry Level Management TraineeIron City Acquisitions
Sales & Business Development InternElevate United
Sales Intern In A Fun EnvironmentBookmark This
Posted: April 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a fast growing insurance agency in North Carolina and are looking for outgoing, energetic, focused and detail oriented interns to work with us. Insurance may not be as cool as being in a movie but our environment and this industry can enable you to start as an intern, then have a career, then create a lifestyle and finally build a legacy for you and your family.
Responsibilities- Call on telemarketing leads
- Build referral network
- Maintain a "Hot List" of 50+ prospects from personal contacts
- Set appointments for licensed team members
- Work various outdoor events
- Following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
Requirements- Excellent Verbal Communication
- Strong Sales Process/Closing Skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word and Excel)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education or not