Sales and Customer Service InternshipPlexuss.com
Entry Level Sales Assistant InternshipRealty Droners
American SalesML Components Gmbh
Sales intern for NYC Bridal Design House- Fall semester, 2017Carol Hannah
Direct Marketing Executive | Entry Level | Paid TrainingELM Global
ENTRY LEVEL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE | TRAINING PROVIDED| SALESELM Global
Entry Level Account Manager | SalesELM Global
Sales And Marketing InternshipBrandpier Software Pvt. Ltd.
Sales Intern summer 2016 or fall 2016Bookmark This
Princeton University Press
41 William Street
Posted: March 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionSales intern works closely with members of the sales department to support our work in cultivating and maintaining customers across a range of audiences for Princeton books, learning about how we bring books to market and how we influence customer book-buying decisions. The position is an opportunity to become familiar with, and participate in, tasks which ensure that our books are available to a range of end-users in the places where they are most likely to discover them (in bookstores; in specialty stores; online and via print mail order catalogs; through organizations of which they are members, etc.).
1. Conduct research on sales leads for specific key titles or categories of books, with direction from sales staff, and create mailing lists of these leads sorted by title/subject/ customer category.
2. Write sales pitches to send to existing and potential customers, focusing on targeted books
3. Help manage author event book sales and creation and distribution of event-related flyers
4. Send review copies to key customers and sales representatives, as requested
5. Update mailing lists in existing databases to ensure that they are current and accurate
6. Attend departmental meetings and other meetings to gain insight into decision-making processes within the organization
7. Complete all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the department and the organization
ResponsibilitiesInterns interact with members of the sales staff, but also with other departments within the Press – Editorial, Publicity, Marketing – to get a more complete picture of how a book moves from the start of the acquisitions process, through marketing/publicity planning, to sales, ensuring that books gets into the hands of their intended audience. In addition, tasks span a range of skill-building areas, from research to writing pitches, to interacting with others within and outside of our organization. Some of the tasks may be repetitive and administrative in nature.
Requirements1. Must be attending a four-year college or university
2. Must possess strong organizational, verbal, and written communication, and interpersonal skills.
3. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Word, but Excel proficiency is also preferable) and have internet and online research abilities.
4. Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task.