Paid Summer Sales and Marketing Internship University of LouisvilleAround Campus Group
Paid Summer Sales and Marketing Internship University of Central ArkansasAround Campus Group
Paid Summer Sales and Marketing Internship University of ArkansasAround Campus Group
Paid Summer Sales and Marketing Internship Arkansas State UniversityAround Campus Group
Wholesale InternNetwork Showroom
Public Relations InternSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternSkyline Consulting Group
Aflac Insurance Entrepreneurial Internship Spring 2017Aflac Insurance
Sales Intern- UnpaidBookmark This
The Tree of Health Center
55 Newton Sparta Road Suite #107
Posted: August 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The Sales intern will be reaching out to multiple organizations and businesses with the intention of maximizing our revenue, expanding our clientele and strategizing how to sell our products. In addition, the intern will be spreading the word about who we are and what we do and in the process, developing relationships between us and others in the holistic wellness field.
The Tree of Health Center is a health and wellness center dedicated to bridging the gap between all health care traditions. We have a strong focus on natural practices and prevention. Our team of teachers and healers are passionate about health, spiritual growth and well-being. The Tree of Health Center is helping to create a healthy future for our community worldwide. Our team listens and communicates with integrity. We are committed to helping others within a meaningful and safe space filled with love, joy and healing.
Our vision is a “Universal Health & Wellness Retreat Center.”
Our Mission is to create a safe space where everyone feels accepted and respected as they are. We know each person is beautiful, gifted and deserves to live a full and balanced life. Our center offers classes and services to help you succeed, with the best teachers and healers to educate and serve your growth. Our goal is to create a cycle of success for all who experience "The Tree of Heath Center."
Responsibilities- Increase our revenue and generate more clients/students in the center
- Spread the word throughout the surrounding area about who, what and where we are
- Obtain speaking engagements and conference workshops for our owners
- Calling other businesses to build strategic alliances and communicate information about our services
- Contact old inactive clients to renew relationships
- Sale of products
- Create Sales Strategies and evaluate effectiveness of the strategies
Requirements- Passionate about sales
- Must be pleseant, outgoing and a great conversationalist
- Have to be comfortable with outreach to businesses via cold calling and in person sales meetings
- Have to be passionate about natural healing, spiritual awareness, self empowerment and sustainability