Seeking Sales intern for FiDi Video Ad AgencyLNC Productions
Work w/ Ex NFL Linebacker. New start up, looking for Marketing and/or Business Management majors.Adaptive Merchant Solutions
Account Executive (Intern)Awesome and Amazing Company
Aflac Sales InternshipAflac
Sales AssociateTrina Solar
Business Development / Sales InternAcenonyx
Sales AssociatesBuilder's Backbone
Sales Interns Local and RemoteBookmark This
Posted: May 19 2015
Company Location: Piscataway, NJ
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for interns who will be on training for the first few weeks (4-6 weeks) and will be converted to paid positions based on performance. Commission will be paid during training period for all sales.
Local interns will work in our office located at 15 Corporate place South, Suite 130, Piscataway, NJ.
Remote interns will work from their own location, but they must have a computer, cellphone and transportation.
You will learn :
• How to make outbound calls to contractors and companies to sell advertisements and subscriptions.
• How to explain the benefits of website registration to contractors.
• How to Up-sell subscriptions and cross-sell advertisements.
• How to Maintain detailed logs about call activity and send status reports.
• Call product companies to setup shop on our site.
ResponsibilitiesUnderstand our business model, create strategies and revise them with supervisor.
Make outbound calls to contractors and sell advertisements.
Keep track of calls made and received.
Create a list of prospects idenfitied.
Requirements• Experience with Internet/Websites required
• Prefer someone with experience in Microsoft Office
• Good to have excellent customer service skills.
• Must have professionalism, phone etiquette and pleasing attitude.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
• Ability to work independently without supervision.
• Good to have prior sales experience but not necessary
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Internet, Business Communications, Customer Negotiations
Preferred - Advertising Sales, B2B Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, B2B Sales, Account Sales Strategies