Medical Billing SpecialistAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Xerox | Copy Solutions, Inc. Sales InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Sales Recruiting/ Internshipeateria
Social Media & Community Management InternDB Business Solutions
Business Development / Sales Intern ( Spanish Speaking )E.G.C. FOODS INTL.
Graphic Design InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Sales Internship - Event SoftwareBookmark This
1130 Vallejo Street
San Francisco, CA
Posted: September 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently seeking interns to join our team in San Francisco who are majoring in Sales for the Spring 2016 semester. The position will give interns insight as well as hands on experience into the world of sales with a focus on corporate events, production, and management.
ConvoSpark provides event producers and show management with efficient, easy-to-use, engaging technology along with above and beyond professional services and support so that events can run like well oiled machines. We pride ourselves in bringing the “wow” factor to events for our clients (event planners and event production teams) while also being one of the most affordable companies on the market. Our core product offerings are event mobile apps, registration software and services, and software/services to help manage exhibitor trade shows.
ResponsibilitiesBased on your level of skill and experience you will be expected to...
- Work closely with Sales and Project Managers on day to day tasks ranging from cold calling and managing content in various software tools to getting coffee
- Research and data collection
- Create dashboards and reports using SalesForce and other software
- Cold Calling
- Building support tools
- Managing social media profiles
- Managing Project Status Reports
Requirements- Taking the internship for college credit
- Some knowledge and experience with sales
- Some knowledge/experience using SalesForce is a plus
- Some knowledge/experience with events or software is a plus
- Live in the San Francisco bay area. You will be required to come into the office 2-3 days/week
- Have your own computer and smartphone. You will be spending 99% of your time with us on both
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools as well as Google Docs
- Proficient with Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc)
- Great attitude with a willingness to learn and be a proactive member of the team
SkillsRequired - Computer Proficiency, Proficient in Microsoft Office
Preferred - Content Management, Mobile Applications, Hardworking, Proficient Communicator, Confident