Marketing & PR Co. Does Offline & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Professional B2B Sales - Spring Semester Intern to HireBealstone, Inc
Campus Sales Executive- Virginia Commonwealth UniversityOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- MichiganOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- Ole MissOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- Colorado UniversityOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- South CarolinaOdyssey
Sales InternshipBookmark This
183 Madison Ave.
New York, NY
Posted: September 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt Puig in USA, we are looking for a Sales Intern to join our great Commercial team. The purpose of the internship is to provide hands-on involvement to industry hopefuls who wish to gain experience in their field of study, and assists Sales team on the implementation and analysis of all Sales Plan. Intern will participate in group projects and will be given the chance to work closely with different departments such as MKT, Finance, Demand Planning, etc
ResponsibilitiesMain Functions & Responsibilities:
- Support the Sales team in overlooking Puig store accounts and e-commerce business in general
- Work with the three Key Account Directors in Puig North America to manage product allocations and assets for both storyline and .com
- Fulfill image and copy requests from each account, keeping track of deadlines for product launches
- Program no-cost products in season calendars for each account, in order to maximize product exposure and sales
- Various data entry and analysis projects
RequirementsDesired Skills and Experience:
• Sales/Business background
• Interested in Beauty, Cosmetics and Luxury Industry
• Strong analytical and PC skills especially PowerPoint, Excel, and MS Word
• Organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication skills essential (strong written, verbal and presentation skills).
• Detail oriented.