Professional B2B Sales - Spring Semester Intern to HireBealstone, Inc
Campus Sales Executive- Virginia Commonwealth UniversityOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- MichiganOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- Ole MissOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- Colorado UniversityOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- South CarolinaOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- ArkansasOdyssey
Sales InternshipBookmark This
Posted: January 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTransPerfect, Inc. We have 3,000 employees in 85 cities and producing $400 million per year in revenue. Young fast-paced company. Fun corporate culture.
Why Intern at TransPerfect?
• Achieve your potential. Our “small company” environment provides you with strong, ongoing coaching support.
• Make an impact. Our employees’ knowledge and expertise is vital in helping companies expand into new markets and establish a global presence.
• Explore diverse opportunities. We offer a range of employment opportunities, from working on a language project management team with experienced individuals around the globe to opening a sales office in a new city.
• Join a diverse organization. By the very nature of what we do, our people, vendors, and clients come from many different countries and backgrounds. What they all share is an appreciation for diversity and the belief that our results help companies and individuals succeed.
TransPerfect is an equal opportunity employer.
• Research prospective clients through several strategies including: internet, trade show lists, referrals, yellow pages, various professional directories, etc.
• Create accurate spreadsheets of prospective client data and manage leads database
• Assist in business development activities – i.e. direct mailings, cold calls, preparing for conferences/tradeshows, etc.
• Collaborate with the Product Management Team to ensure timeliness and quality of work to clients
• Represent TransPerfect Translations to all existing contacts to best create a positive brand and generate interest through ‘word of mouth’ marketing strategies
• Research the translation industry become knowledgeable about including industry leaders, competitive data, proposal formats, competitive rate structures, and marketing strategies
• Excellent English communication (written and verbal) skills
• Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Self motivated, responsible, works well under pressure
• Strong phone skills
• Effective time management
• 12 or higher on the proofreading test
• Writing sample must be clear, concise, contain no errors, and written smoothly