Business Development / Sales InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Sales InternshipAdvertising Specialty Institute
Public Relations InternSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternJust Shirtin The Issue
Agent Query Letter Package Sales & Marketing AssociatePulse, LLC
Book Sales CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Business Development / Sales InternD'isolana
Sales InternshipBookmark This
5568 general Washington drive
Posted: June 11 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEA3 Solutions is an innovative technology company that provides technology consulting services; as well as, build its own technology products. The company will soon launch its first tech product and is looking to hire interns for multiple positions.
In this role, you will work with the internal sales and marketing team to execute outbound sales and marketing campaigns. You will also work with new and existing customers to excite them and make sure that they're satisfied with our products. This is a great opportunity if you can deliver results, excite other people, and build new innovative business opportunities – all of which we support and encourage you to do. This exciting opportunity is key to individuals who’re interested in technology startups and real estate.
Responsibilities• Seek new partners and expand our current accounts.
• Collect, manage, and analyze data to assess potential customers.
• Investigate targeted leads to determine needs, identify decision-makers, develop relationships, and begin sales process.
• Build and develop innovative sales strategies.
• Track and update all current and potential customer records within the CRM system.
Requirements• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic about Technology products.
• Basic Microsoft Office knowledge and ability to quickly learn new CRM platforms.
• Commitment to working in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
• Must be located in the Washington D.C. area
• Although not required, previous sales experience is desired.
• Experience working with startups
• Enjoys working with new people in a team environment
SkillsRequired - CRM, B2B Marketing, Business Communications, Building Customer Loyalty, Enterprise Technology Sales, Verbal Communication
Preferred - Sales, Excellent communication skills, Building New Business, Tech Savy