Business Strategy InternMighty.
Business Development / Sales InternFidelity Health Care
Sales / Marketing / Public Relations InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing / Sales / Advertising Intern NeededBlue Square Concepts
Entry Level- B2B Sales- Paid TrainingDallas Texas Consultants
Business Sales and Marketing Representative - Paid Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Entry Level- Account Executive- Sales and Marketing- Training ProvidedDallas Texas Consultants
Business Management Trainee- Sales and Marketing- Entry LevelDallas Texas Consultants
Sales InternshipBookmark This
8845 Red Oak Blvd.
Posted: August 20 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrandsymbol, a world-class branding agency located in Charlotte, North Carolina, is looking for Sales Department interns to join our team. Our interns are fully immersed into the branding and marketing processes, receiving the hands-on experience needed when beginning a career. As a brandsymbol intern you will be given the opportunity to learn about the branding industry, methodologies, marketing tools, best practices, and sales tactics.
Responsibilities• Assisting with the client pipeline by identifying potential opportunities and supporting the development of an ongoing prospecting campaign, including the development of a database (salesforce.com)
• Work alongside the Sales team and assist with large account management
• Calling and/or emailing potential clients
• Performing other duties in support of the Sales and Marketing Departments, as requested
RequirementsWe are looking for ambitious, self-starting, college students who are not afraid of responsibility. Preference will be given to students with at least junior standing and a minimum GPA of 3.0
Ideal candidates will possess:
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to precisely follow direction with little or no additional supervision
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities with accuracy and efficiency
• Current pursuance of a Bachelor’s degree in sales or marketing a related field