Paid Fashion Sales InternKlickpicks
Fashion and Production Sales InternKlickpicks
Fashion Commission Sales InternKlickpicks
Special Events InternSnow Mountain Ranch - YMCA of the Rockies
Sales and Marketing Intern.Singularity Labs (XYZ Innovations Inc.)
ROCKSTAR REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT INTERNS WANTED!! -Sales relatedSenna House Buyers
Entry Level Management TraineeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerTCD Consulting, Inc.
Sales InternshipBookmark This
8845 Red Oak Blvd.
Posted: August 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrandsymbol, a world-class branding agency located in Charlotte, North Carolina, is looking for Sales Department interns to join our team. Our interns are fully immersed into the branding and marketing processes, receiving the hands-on experience needed when beginning a career. As a brandsymbol intern you will be given the opportunity to learn about the branding industry, methodologies, marketing tools, best practices, and sales tactics.
Responsibilities• Assisting with the client pipeline by identifying potential opportunities and supporting the development of an ongoing prospecting campaign, including the development of a database (salesforce.com)
• Work alongside the Sales team and assist with large account management
• Calling and/or emailing potential clients
• Performing other duties in support of the Sales and Marketing Departments, as requested
RequirementsWe are looking for ambitious, self-starting, college students who are not afraid of responsibility. Preference will be given to students with at least junior standing and a minimum GPA of 3.0
Ideal candidates will possess:
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to precisely follow direction with little or no additional supervision
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities with accuracy and efficiency
• Current pursuance of a Bachelor’s degree in sales or marketing a related field