Sales Representative | Mon - FriCampaign Development Corp
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Internship ( IN HOME CARE service)www.oneononeseniorcare.com
PERSONAL ASSISTANT/TECHIEKing's Gallery
Sales Executive role with international industrial manufacturing company [OTE]NAC Industrial
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Chinese Speaking Agent (Summer 2017)Asset Dynamics
Business Development / SalesSkyline Consulting Group
Public RelationsSkyline Consulting Group
Sales InternshipBookmark This
8845 Red Oak Blvd.
Posted: August 20 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrandsymbol, a world-class branding agency located in Charlotte, North Carolina, is looking for Sales Department interns to join our team. Our interns are fully immersed into the branding and marketing processes, receiving the hands-on experience needed when beginning a career. As a brandsymbol intern you will be given the opportunity to learn about the branding industry, methodologies, marketing tools, best practices, and sales tactics.
Responsibilities• Assisting with the client pipeline by identifying potential opportunities and supporting the development of an ongoing prospecting campaign, including the development of a database (salesforce.com)
• Work alongside the Sales team and assist with large account management
• Calling and/or emailing potential clients
• Performing other duties in support of the Sales and Marketing Departments, as requested
RequirementsWe are looking for ambitious, self-starting, college students who are not afraid of responsibility. Preference will be given to students with at least junior standing and a minimum GPA of 3.0
Ideal candidates will possess:
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to precisely follow direction with little or no additional supervision
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities with accuracy and efficiency
• Current pursuance of a Bachelor’s degree in sales or marketing a related field