Sales Intern Needed in Fort Myers, FLBlack Onyx World, LLC
Sales And Marketing InternMagnabid
Paid Customer Support Internship at Tech StartupTrue Link Financial
MARKETING & SALESA&A Marketing Group
Need 2 Know Business Development / Sales InternThe Need 2 Know
Summer Business InternshipAflac
Sales InternshipCompass Rose Estates
Graphic Design InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Sales InternshipBookmark This
15850 W. Bluemound Road Ste 305
Posted: August 27 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
With a rapidly-growing client base, OpenBox Strategies is a young up-and-coming website design and online marketing firm located in Brookfield, WI. We provide custom websites and online marketing to small to medium-sized businesses and conservative political campaigns. We help businesses and politicians increase their visibility in their target market by providing a variety of online marketing services, ultimately leading to an increase in sales or more votes. We’ve doubled our staff since December and are looking to keep up this pace of growth. Now is a great time to get your foot in the door.
We are currently seeking two college students to join the OpenBox sales team. After training, you can even work from home for part of the week. If you would like to gain valuable hands-on sales experience to put on your resume that you won’t likely get at a large corporation, we would like to talk to you. We plan to hire multiple college graduates with an interest in sales, marketing, and website design over the next 12 months, so there is a great opportunity to receive a job with OpenBox upon graduating.
As a member of a small and new sales team, you will not only be calling on potential clients, but you will also be analyzing the current sales process to suggest improvements. You will also attend client meetings with the Sales & Marketing Manager to gain first hand experience dealing with clients and learning about OpenBox as a company as well as our sales process.
Maybe it’s just our millennial way of thinking, but OpenBox is a firm believer in giving opportunity to students with no previous experience.
• We will work with our interns University to make sure our interns receive credit for this internship
• Interns will be required to work a minimum of 10 total hours per week. We are very willing to work around the student’s schedule.
• Students will be allowed to work from home at times around their own schedule
Responsibilities• Make phone calls to potential clients to set up sales meetings for another member of the OpenBox Sales team
• Attend sales meetings with the OpenBox’s Sales & Marketing Manager to evaluate the sales process
• Work with the Sales & Marketing Manager to set up customized lists for specific territories or products
• Attend sales meetings to develop and implement new sales tactics and campaigns
• Enter clients into a cloud-based collaboration service called Podio
• Learn about the digital marketing services OpenBox provides
Requirements• Currently working toward a Bachelor’s degree in a field of business or communications.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong listening skills
• Willingness to learn and adapt quickly
• Ability to perform with little supervision
• Effective time management
• Self-motivated & independent
• Eager to gain sales experience & land a job upon graduation