Advertising SalesWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Sales InternshipPower Couple, Inc
Pharmaceutical Sales InternAmerican Generics Inc
Spring 2017 Sales and Sponsorship Support CoordinatorThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Business Development/Sales InternBagnotti USA
Sales/Business Development InternshipTransPerfect
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Sales InternshipBookmark This
1717 N Naper Blvd Ste 101
Posted: July 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking a Sales Internship to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
Responsibilities• Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
• Prospect and contact potential customers
• Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
• Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
• Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
• Create sales material to present to customers
• Assist Customer Service Representative and Sales Managers as needed.
• File closed customer records.
• Prepare customer records for archiving.
• Assist with collateral requests.
• Coordinate field office/distributor mailings.
• Sort and distribute incoming mail.
• Update customer information in databases.
• Document/update instructions for repeating tasks.
• Continuously identify, measure, follow, and improve customer service area processes.
• Other duties as assigned.
Requirements• Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
• Current student pursuing a degree in Business Administration or related field
• Familiarity with CRM platforms
• Strong negotiation skills
• Deadline and detail-oriented
• Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
• Bilingual (English and Chinese)
• Ability to alphabetize and file accurately
• Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
• Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment