Sales Internship for Rapidly Growing Tech CompanyTreadHunter Inc
JANUARY 2017 Sales InternWooden Ships by Paola Buendia
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Advertising SalesWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Property and Casualt Insurance SalesJP Cabrera and Co.
Partnership and Sponsorship InternDayglo Ventures
Business Development / Sales InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Marketing & Inside SalesSnapSolv
Sales InternshipBookmark This
Pareto Solutions Group
3525 Piedmont Rd NE
Posted: January 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPareto Solutions Group in Atlanta (Buckhead) is seeking assertive, high-energy sales interns to support our Information Technology and Finance/Accounting divisions. The sales internship program is designed to prepare individuals with the knowledge and skills necessary to progress into a consultative Business Development role by working closely with industry veterans. Pareto interns will have the ability to interface daily with community leaders in Information Technology and Finance/Accounting working in today’s top companies. Our exceptional training program comprised of industry best practices is designed to offer the tools to produce at the highest level throughout your internship and future career.
Responsibilities• Conduct research, prepare competitive analyses, and develop customer insights for identified markets.
• Job shadow Business Development Executives on customer meetings and presentations.
• Assist Business Development Executives in performing day-to-day administrative duties.
• Engage in continuous technology and finance/accounting industry training.
Requirements• Rising Junior or Senior class status, working toward a Bachelor’s degree with competitive academic standing.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish rapport with individuals across functional boundaries at both the executive/management level as well as staff, both internal and external.
• Results oriented with demonstrated skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
• Demonstrated ability to resolve problems and present solutions with clarity and precision in oral and written form.
• Ability to work semi-autonomously in a fast paced environment.
• Professional experience in client service or sales environment preferred.
• Involvement in collegiate athletics, social organizations, and/or leadership groups both on and off campus are strongly preferred.