- Internships /
- Sales /
- Sales Internship & Jobs Opportunities at PiK Education : Global Education Consultancy
Business Development / Sales / PR InternBlue Square Concepts
Fashion and Production Sales InternKlickpicks
Sales RepresentativeSurace-Smith Group
Sales RepresentativeBugge Agencies
Sales RepresentativeCosta Agency
Sales RepresentativeDiulus Agencies
Sales Internship & Jobs Opportunities at PiK Education : Global Education ConsultancyBookmark This
Posted: May 24 2015
Company Location: New Delhi, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
PiK Education provides assistance for higher education in India and Abroad.
Any student who wants to pursue education after school has many questions in mind. Which
course I want to pursue? What are the colleges? What are the entrance exams? My
eligibility? Fee structure? College Applications? Colleges in India? Colleges Abroad? If I get
admission-will I get scholarship? How can I travel? Visa? Accommodation? And lots more.
We are here to answer all these questions, and after answering, even follow up with the
subsequent services, like filtering of colleges for which the student is eligible, coaching,
applications processing, Visa processing, providing internships, providing for travel, etc.
Even the universities around the world want a variety of students from different
background, hence, rather than just helping students out, we are also helping universities.
We achieve this with the help of inputs from various universities.
Responsibilities(1) Spread a word about our organization through mail, social media, phone, word of mouth. It's upto you how you do it.
(2) Convince customers to take up our services and connect them with our counsellors.
(3) Hunt databases for mailing and calling; and contact people accordingly.
(4) Convert as many sales as possible. In any case, we won't ask you to run behind targets crazily. Take your time and come up with creative strategies to multiply sales.
RequirementsGraduate or Undergraduate can Apply. Knowledge of internet, MS word, MS Excel
(1) Basic interest and ability to interact with people. Even if you feel hesitant initially, we are always there to help you out. Only as long as you want to be helped.
(2) Practical commitments and time on hands. Please commit only as much as you think you can do practically. In any case, you should be able to offer at least 5 hours in a week.
(3) If you can arrange and volunteer for sessions in colleges and other institutions, it would be a plus factor.