Paid Fashion Sales InternKlickpicks
Fashion Commission Sales InternKlickpicks
Fashion and Production Sales InternKlickpicks
Marketing & PR Co. Does Offline & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Professional B2B Sales - Spring Semester Intern to HireBealstone, Inc
Campus Sales Executive- Virginia Commonwealth UniversityOdyssey
Sales Internship with Big BonusBookmark This
Culture China Premier Solutions
Posted: March 29 2015
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFull time or Part time are available now!
We are a new Educational Consulting Firm that going to have executing summer day programs that needs Sales Interns Now! We pay $100 per sale when you sell our summer day program to anyone even your friends or classmates! Or you can use it as credit to attend our program for free if you can get 10 of your fiends to attend the program with you!
Responsibilitieslistening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
gathering market and customer information;
recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system;
Requirements- Proficiency with personal computers and Microsoft Office applications (primarily Word, Excel and PowerPoint) with the ability to operate standard office equipment is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills to establish rapport with prospective clients and internal associates.
- Results oriented with demonstrated skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve problems and present results neatly, with clarity and precision in oral and written form.
- Professional experience in sales or client service environment preferred but nor required.
- GPA 3.0 or higher is required or show professional sales experiences.