Intern Field Sales RepresentativeLED Fundraiser
College Financial Representative - Northwestern Mutual DenverNorthwestern Mutual
*UNPAID Sales Office Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Business Development / Sales&Marketing InternYay Panties
Customer Service Representative InternUniCareer LLC
Business Development / Sales InternAcenonyx
Sales AssociatesBuilder's Backbone
销售经理 Sales Manager (Dietary Supplement/Bilingual in Chinese & EN)Bookmark This
138 Haven Aveue
Port Washington, NY
Posted: February 09 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
A renowned manufacturer of nutritional dietary supplements in Long Island is looking for a Sales Manager. The job requires the ability to be a strong leader, a positive team builder and player. Position reports to the general manager.
Summary of Job Function:
The position is responsible for development of sales strategies, identification of sales opportunities, follow-up on the sales leads. Completes all administrative requirements such as weekly sales activities, expense reports and other requested communications. The ideal candidate must have the knowledge of the Dietary Supplement market. We are seeking a talented, passionate and disciplined leader to help shape the future of business.
RequirementsJob Requirements Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Proactively develop and implem ent innovative sales strategies, including development of all channels: wholesale, retail and direct to consumer
2. Stay informed of industry trends and competitive developments;
3. Growing sales while managing costs.
4. Develop, provide and manage monthly reporting of key metrics for executive management.
5. Accountable for training, building and leading a sales team of 12 salespeople.
1. Associate or above (MBA is a plus)
2. 7-15 years of experience in relevant role and industry
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
4. Bilingual in English and Chinese (Mandarin) (It is a MUST)