Business Development / Sales InternDarling Gourmet Biscotti
Junior Account Associate to support the Account Management and Sales Team teamSCM
Energy Sales InternshipAroundCampus Group
Inside/ Lead SalesElite Sports Miami
Summer Sales/Marketing InternDOWNTOWN MAGAZINE
Sales RepresentativeSkyline Consulting Group
Sales AssociateSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternSkyline Consulting Group
Sales & Marketing Account Managers: Outside salesBookmark This
Polaris Development, Inc.
587 skippack pike ste 400
Blue Bell, PA
Posted: May 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you a recent college grad or about to graduate? Are looking to get your foot in the door with a marketing firm that will provide the type of training and experience you need to be successful? If you are an entry level professional looking for marketing and sales experience Polaris Development may be the right place for you!
For immediate consideration for the entry level positions we have available click the apply now tab or call us at 215-643-4856.
For more information please visit our website:
• Full training in entry level sales and entry level marketing
• Individualized success coaching programs
• Pay based upon performance
• Advancement opportunities from entry level to management
• Travel opportunities
• A FUN AND EXCITING WORK ENVIRONMENT!
ResponsibilitiesEntry level responsibilities include:
• Face to face sales presentations to business owners/ managers
• Entry level marketing campaigns
• Client acquisitions
• Developing strong leadership skills
• Managing external customers' needs through marketing and customer service
• Some travel
We promote only from within our own company and reward employees with unlimited potential for advancement. Pay based upon performance. This ensures that only the best of the best are managing our campaigns and running our business. For entry level opportunities in sales and marketing apply now!
RequirementsApplicant must have a:
• Professional demeanor
• Interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to travel
• High energy
• Ambition, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn
• A desire to work in a team-based environment
• A 2 year degree
• A positive attitude