Sales - Marketing QualificationGPSlogix
Business Development / Sales InternApplied Development LLC
Conscious Step Sales and Marketing InternshipConscious Step
Sales Support InternGreat Minds
MARKETING / SALES INTERNSHIPUS ACCENT COACH
IT Sales InternIOVIO
MARKETING & SALES - Full or Part time - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Business Development / Sales InternRDV Limousine
Sales / Marketing / AdvertisingBookmark This
161 Business Park Dr
Virginia Beach, VA
Posted: August 23 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Nation's Fastest Growing Production Company is looking for Superstar Interns to work in our NEW Washington DC office! We are looking to educate and have interested students contribute to the Sales/Marketing/Advertising efforts for the largest voice-over, new media, film and video production company in the nation...and hey we're fun! Dates are flexible, but we do follow the general college semesters. P.S. A large number of our existing staff began at Studio Center as an intern!
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for Sales/Marketing/Advertising candidates who can help us:
- Find leads on the internet. EX. Leads of Production Agencies, Advertising Agencies
- Help marketing with e-blasts.
- Data entry of sales lead information.
- Address changes.
- Assemble sales reports.
- Assist in preparing quotes.
- Quote follow-up.
- Call clients to qualify leads...find out if they use services like ours and get contact names.
- These are just a few of the needs we have in the Sales/Marketing Department of Studio Center Total Production.
Requirements- Must be enrolled in classes and applicable to the internship
- Must be available during the work week, 2-3 days a week, between 10am-4pm. (Nights and/or weekends are not available)