Fashion Sales InternStella and Jamie
Sales -LeSportsacITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
MARKETING & SALES - Full or Part time - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Business Development InternshipShadowBox
PR & Sales Intern NeededRoyal Solutions
Marketing / Sales / Advertising Intern NeededBlue Square Concepts
SALES REPRESENTATIVE ( DIGITAL )EISER
Paid Fashion Sales InternKlickpicks
Sales, Marketing, and Business Development InternshipBookmark This
Marketing Consultants of Orlando
Posted: September 16 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWell-Compensated Sales Internship
Do you see yourself following the footsteps of Alec Baldwin in Glengarry Glen Ross? Have you read Zig Zigler’s “Secrets of Closing” and found yourself wanting to learn more? If so an internship at Marketing Consultants of Orlando is your point of departure.
We are a driven, energetic team whose sales our taking off, and we’re in search of a student with the right combination of initiative, organizational skills, and sales know-how to help us grow. In this internship, not only will you be working directly with our Sales Director to learn how to use key sales tools like Salesforce, but you’ll also get coached and get hands-on opportunities building leads, qualifying customers, and closing deals, in a way that will leave you incredibly prepared for any sales job you want going forward.
Key things you’ll learn:
• The steps of the sales cycle (including tips and tricks from our team of experts on how to master each one).
• Cold calling techniques that will help you connect and pitch the right people at each prospective customers.
• How to use Salesforce, Pipedrive, and other leading sales software programs, to help make your process more efficient and effective.
• How to communicate with the marketing department to produce great sales collateral
• How to create expert presentations for our outside sales team to pursue key clients.
What we are looking for:
• A background in Sales, Marketing, and Business Development
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• High level of comfort working with clients
• Enthusiasm, creativity, and a desire to learn the trade
If you want to launch your career in a collaborative, fast-paced community, with the the opportunity for advancemnt and a letter of recommendation then we want to hear from you! We need someone to dedicate a minimum of 3 days week and some Saturdays. Sunday and Holidays we are not opened!!!!
Pay starts with a salary option, but includes commission on sales and can ramp to over $30/hour depending on your success..
Send us a cover letter, resume, and writing sample to be considered for the position. We look forward to hearing from you to join our team for success.