Entry Level Management TraineeTMG Concepts
Customer Service and Sales RepresentativeTMG Concepts
Business Development / Sales InternCharlie's Umbrella, llc.
Sales & Marketing Internship (Auth to work in USA) fall 2016 -Commission only - Part-Time, FlexibleEventDaddy.com
Buisness InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Fashion Sales InternStella and Jamie
Sales -LeSportsacITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
MARKETING & SALES - Full or Part time - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Sales & Marketing Assistant InternBookmark This
1413 Madison Park Drive
Glen Burnie, MD
Posted: April 17 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEver wondered what it would be like to work in the exciting Travel Field? STSTravel is currently recruiting Sales & Marketing Assistant interns for our three divisions, STSTravel, STSVacations, and MICE.com. STSTravel Group is looking for energetic and outgoing students to help support our sales and marketing team.
STSTravel is the country's preeminent College Spring Break market. Destinations include Mexico, Dominican Republic, Jamaica the Bahamas and Florida.
STSVacations focuses on individual travelers, Destination Weddings, groups to Mexico and the Caribbean. Represent the most respected hotels and resorts in the industry.
MICE.com is a brand-new professional niche social network dedicated to meetings and travel. Our mission is to connect every supplier and buyer of services associated with the meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions industry one person at a time.
Why Join Us?
All candidates will be professionally trained in: Sales & Marketing strategies, sales training, leadership development, time management and dynamic social media management.
The best work environment in the Baltimore/DC area. We provide an innovative and caring management team.
APPLY TODAY: Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining what makes you a good candidate to join our team.
The Operations Assistant works to support the management team by fielding customer inquiries, updating client accounts, sending information and materials, answering correspondence and creating supplier accounts.
2. Data entry
3. Customer and client support
4. Outbound calls
5. Manage and update events
6. Help develop blogs, press releases and social posts
7. Provide feedback and support with marketing campaigns
8. Performs general office duties and provides assistance as needed
• Pursuing a career in sales and marketing in the travel or hospitality field
• Working towards your Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record
• Positive and upbeat attitude providing excellent customer service
• Passionate about business and travel
• Confident and creative
• Adaptable and flexible with a sense of humor
• Extremely organized and on top of your game
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Detail-oriented self-starter with the ability to meet deadlines under minimal supervision
• A TEAM mentality