Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Advertising SalesWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Property and Casualt Insurance SalesJP Cabrera and Co.
Partnership and Sponsorship InternDayglo Ventures
Business Development / Sales InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Marketing & Inside SalesSnapSolv
Entry Level- B2B Sales- Paid Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Business Sales and Marketing Representative - Paid Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Sales & Marketing - Commission Based InternshipBookmark This
City Souvenir and Gifts
Posted: May 28 2015
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCity Souvenirs is Souvenir and Gift Distributor / Supplier, we are seeking an Independent Sales Rep or Sales Rep Group to promote our souvenirs to retail stores in Alabama, Tennessee, Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Georgia, North and South Carolina Markets
We are looking for professional, energetic, highly motivated Sales Representatives who have the ability to build relationships and to sell products to souvenir markets. Our customer base and prospects include Gifts shop, Hotel shops, Airport Shops, Museums, Seasonal Resorts, Hospital Gift Shops, Drug stores, National/State/Regional park, Gas and Convenience stores, Travel Plazas, and other tourist attractions in southeast region.
If you are seeking an internship that will give you real life experience and help you apply everything you learned to a growing business, then this is the position for you. We're looking for people with an entrepreneur spirit to promote within your region.
We are looking for a qualified person to join our marketing/sales team. If interested in this position, please email us
Responsibilities- A strong drive to grow and develop business within our existing account base and new customer opportunities.
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Creating, managing and following up on marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
SkillsRequired - B2B Sales
Preferred - B2B Marketing