Intern Field Sales RepresentativeLED Fundraiser
College Financial Representative - Northwestern Mutual DenverNorthwestern Mutual
*UNPAID Sales Office Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Business Development / Sales&Marketing InternYay Panties
Customer Service Representative InternUniCareer LLC
Business Development / Sales InternAcenonyx
Sales AssociatesBuilder's Backbone
Sales & Marketing - Commission Based InternshipBookmark This
City Souvenir and Gifts
Posted: May 28 2015
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCity Souvenirs is Souvenir and Gift Distributor / Supplier, we are seeking an Independent Sales Rep or Sales Rep Group to promote our souvenirs to retail stores in Alabama, Tennessee, Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Georgia, North and South Carolina Markets
We are looking for professional, energetic, highly motivated Sales Representatives who have the ability to build relationships and to sell products to souvenir markets. Our customer base and prospects include Gifts shop, Hotel shops, Airport Shops, Museums, Seasonal Resorts, Hospital Gift Shops, Drug stores, National/State/Regional park, Gas and Convenience stores, Travel Plazas, and other tourist attractions in southeast region.
If you are seeking an internship that will give you real life experience and help you apply everything you learned to a growing business, then this is the position for you. We're looking for people with an entrepreneur spirit to promote within your region.
We are looking for a qualified person to join our marketing/sales team. If interested in this position, please email us
Responsibilities- A strong drive to grow and develop business within our existing account base and new customer opportunities.
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Creating, managing and following up on marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
SkillsRequired - B2B Sales
Preferred - B2B Marketing