Xerox | Copy Solutions, Inc. Sales InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Sales Recruiting/ Internshipeateria
Social Media & Community Management InternDB Business Solutions
Business Development / Sales Intern ( Spanish Speaking )E.G.C. FOODS INTL.
Sales InternEZC Pak
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Sales & Marketing Event CoordinatorsBookmark This
475 Metroplex Dr 507
Posted: November 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSales & Marketing Event Coordinators
We are now hiring for Event Coordinators in the local Nashville area. These openings are ENTRY LEVEL, no experience is necessary, we love to train! We have a very successful history developing entry level candidates into high performing market managers. The primary focus of an Event Coordinator is:
· Designing and Executing Marketing and Promotional Campaigns for clients
· Manage Event Promotions - Promotions Materials, Public Relations, Merchandizing
· Sales - Client Acquisition through excellent brand consulting
Our clients are currently partnered with over 20 different clients-ranging from auto glass, pro-racing, and automotive products! Our daily work environment is fun, fast paced and energetic. Our goal is simple: we want to help our clients exceed their goals by providing world class service, quality and value while providing an avenue to develop vibrant, enthusiastic individuals that are eager to learn and grow with our company.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL BE TRAINED TO:
· Learn marketing portfolio of clients quickly
· Schedule promoting and manage calendar
· Prepare the necessary marketing materials for events
· Interact with host employees at events
· Manage client relationship
DUE TO OUR BUSIEST SEASON OF THE YEAR WE ARE LOOKING FOR IMMEDIATE HIRES. ALL OPENINGS ARE ENTRY LEVEL WITH OPPORTUNITY TO ADVANCE TO MANAGEMENT. *All promotions are from within*
· Ability to learn basic sales and marketing skills
· Detail oriented
· Fun and outgoing personality
· Strong people skills
· Ability to work with a team as well as individually
· Performance driven
· Excellent time management skills
If you have any of the following experiences we would like to hear from you: event sales, business-to-business sales, event promotions, retail, restaurant, fundraising, event marketing and promotions.