Sales & Marketing Internship (Auth to work in USA) fall 2016 -Commission only - Part-Time, FlexibleEventDaddy.com
Buisness InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Fashion Sales InternStella and Jamie
Sales -LeSportsacITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
MARKETING & SALES - Full or Part time - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Business Development InternshipShadowBox
PR & Sales Intern NeededRoyal Solutions
Marketing / Sales / Advertising Intern NeededBlue Square Concepts
Sales & Marketing Intern for Luxury BrandBookmark This
Black Fox, Inc.
31719 Coast Hwy.,
Laguna Beach, CA
Posted: January 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlack Fox, Inc. is a parent company for several luxury brands in fashion, interior/furniture design and manufacturing, lifestyle media, and specialty dog products. Our brands celebrate exquisite quality, craftsmanship and design and our clients include Louis Vuitton, Mercedes-Benz, Marc Jacobs, Apple, SLS, Thompson, Viceroy and Starwood Hotels. Run by a dynamic husband-and-wife team, Black Fox, Inc.'s company culture honors a life well lived. Our creative studio and home office is located in Laguna Beach, California overlooking the Pacific ocean.
We are seeking a Sales & Marketing Intern for our portfolio of luxury brands.
Responsibilities- Review digital marketing campaign’s ROI (social, email)
- Write, design, manage and review analytics of email marketing campaigns
- Source materials for products
- Post products in online shop
- Conduct research, monitor news and trends to identify new business opportunities/campaigns
- Light customer service/order fulfillment (answering emails, reviewing orders, following up on shipping).
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Business Development, Competitive Marketing Strategies, WordPress, Email Marketing, MailChimp, Creative Sourcing, Commitment to Customer Service
Preferred - Luxury Brand Marketing, Luxury Goods, Luxury Lifestyle