Special Events InternSnow Mountain Ranch - YMCA of the Rockies
Sales and Marketing Intern.Singularity Labs (XYZ Innovations Inc.)
ROCKSTAR REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT INTERNS WANTED!! -Sales relatedSenna House Buyers
Entry Level Management TraineeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerIron City Acquisitions
Entry Level Management TraineeIron City Acquisitions
Sales & Business Development InternElevate United
Sales & Marketing InternBookmark This
14865 sw 74th ave., #110
Posted: July 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionphoenix ventures is a solopreneurship (solo entrepreneurship) & is the parent company of said solopreneur's ventures including phoenix pet care, phoenix functional fitness, & phoenix polyphonix. i am a professional pet sitter & dog walker; personal trainer/fitness instructor, boxing/kick boxing coach, self defense instructor, mma fighter; multi-instrumentalist, composer, singer/songwriter, audio engineer (recording, mixing, live sound, audio editing, sound design, etc.); independent marketing executive for melaleuca, the wellness company, independent distributor for enagic kangen water; etc.
i am in need of assistance in my sales & marketing as i did not go into the business of sales or marketing. as a solopreneur - emphasis on "solo" - it's near impossible to do the business work along with figuring out how to market said business & create sales of my products & services.
Responsibilities- assist in developing customer base & business developer base in direct marketing businesses.
- assist in developing unique value propositions.
- collaborate with material used for trade shows & special events to promote company & increase attendance.
- research & analyze competitor marketing & sales materials.
- develop presentations educational classes & seminars.
- provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- read & use online analytics.
Requirements- must be located in the portland-vancouver metro area (oregon)
- pursuing a bachelors degree in sales and/or marketing
- possess excellent written & verbal communication & customer service skills.
- possess creativity, flexibility, variety, & growth potential.
- should be a fast learner, enthusiastic, & adaptable.
- open-minded to the sales & marketing in traditional businesses as well as direct marketing businesses.