Xerox | Copy Solutions, Inc. Sales InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Sales Recruiting/ Internshipeateria
Social Media & Community Management InternDB Business Solutions
Business Development / Sales Intern ( Spanish Speaking )E.G.C. FOODS INTL.
Sales InternEZC Pak
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Sales/ Marketing InternBookmark This
55 Broad Street
New York, NY
Posted: March 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStatista.com is the first statistics portal in the world to integrate 18,000+ sources covering 60,000 diverse topics of data and facts into a single, google-like database. Statista, Inc. partners with 6,000+ advertising agencies, television broadcasters, management consultancies, banks, universities and international corporations enabling them to simplify their research needs across all scales Our customers include ESPN, ABC, USA Today, Omnicom, Google, McKinsey, Deloitte, Deutsche Bank, Harvard, MIT, and more.
Statista is an award winning company that was founded in 2008 in Hamburg, Germany, and has now expanded its footprint to the United States. We are looking to add motivated and entrepreneurial individuals to help grow our team in our New York City office.
Successful candidates will:
• Develop B2B accounts with warm and cold leads generated by existing customers from our website and our relationships with media and industry associations
• Effectively sell new business model platform for business supplies procurement
• Develop account relationships and turn individual transactions into long term cyclical accounts
• Proactively develop sales opportunities within a variety of business product categories
• Maintain a solid funnel of sales leads and new account opportunities
• Work closely with the Managing Director & Head of Global Sales
• Finding and scheduling appointments with new prospective clients
• Maintaining relationships and updating customer and client profiles
• Lead generation and acquisition through cold calling, emailing, networking and online prospecting
• Preparing and sending out official proposals and business contracts
RequirementsQualified candidates must possess:
• Currently enrolled in a 4-year college, ideally pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
• Competitive, aggressive sales nature with a desire to win
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Professional growth potential
• Computer skills, such as MS Office tools
• Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business