STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! PAID MARKETING INTERNSHIPLuxmgmt. Group, Inc.
NOMI Beauty Business Development Summer InternNOMI Beauty
Sales Marketing InternSenior Marketing Insurance Group
UAS Drone Services Company seeking entry level salespeopleJuniper Unmanned, Inc.
Book Sales CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Business Development InternMacFawn Restoration
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Walmart Secret Shopper AssignmentSecret Shopper
Sales & Marketing InternBookmark This
280 Summer St, Floor 6
Posted: August 25 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCloudHealth Technologies is pioneering IT Service Management for the cloud. By combining enterprise requirements, best practices, and cloud technology, we are transforming the way in which customers can see, evaluate, and manage their entire cloud ecosystem.
The CloudHealth, cloud analytics platform is designed to collect, integrate, consolidate and analyze, the massive amount of data from cloud providers and the data services that organizations use today. We take that data and give customers the ability to develop business models, analyze trends, and report historically and project future trends.
We're seeking motivated, energetic, self-starting candidates to join our Sales & Marketing Internship Program. As part of the program, you will work with multiple departments while supporting CloudHealth Technologies' go to market efforts. This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking a career in sales and marketing post graduation. You will gain hands on experience in a fast paced, rapidly growing high tech start-up.
Responsibilities• Proactively identify sales prospects and enter them into Salesforce
• Assist Marketing team in campaign management and execution
• Maintain Sales & Marketing databases assuring data integrity
• Learn about cloud technologies, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform & Microsoft Azure
• Learn and demonstrate the CloudHealth Platform
• Attend sales meetings, vendor training, meet-ups, and local trade shows to keep current with industry technologies and expand the CloudHealth Technologies network
• Actively participate in sales meetings and trainings
Requirements• Actively pursuing a degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales, Economics, or related field
• Desire to move into a Sales or Marketing role upon graduation
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Knowledge of CRM and marketing systems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Motivated self-starter with ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
• Intellectual curiosity in cloud & emerging technologies
• Previous internship experience a plus
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office
Preferred - Cloud Computing, Salesforce, HubSpot