Graphic Design InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Marketing InternUniversity of Maryland, Baltimore County
Book Sales CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Commissioned Sales positions availableLifeWork Systems
Entry Level- Sales - Paid Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Business Sales and Marketing Representative - Paid Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Entry Level- Sales and Marketing- Training Provided (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Business Management Trainee- Sales and Marketing- Entry Level (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Sales & Marketing InternBookmark This
5900 Wilshire blvd (or our sat. office in santa monica)
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: March 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMNBS Solutions is a High Risk & Offshore Payment Processing Company with offices in 3 countries. We work directly with 28 domestic and offshore banks to provide direct payment solutions. MNBS Payment additionally offers unique and proprietary solutions and systems for all online businesses. This paid internship is for a marketing position that will, potentially, lead into a full job offer.
This internship requires someone who wants to learn and expand their knowledge, be on time and
INTERN MUST HAVE A CAR. do not apply if you don't have a car.
Responsibilities- Market research and analysis;
-Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements-Has a car or transportation to get to the office part time;
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or a similar degree.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.