Sales & Marketing InternBookmark This
Share For Life Foundation, Inc.
8100 RIVER ROAD
North Bergen, NJ
Posted: May 24 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Share for Life Foundation, Inc. (Share 4 Life) is a tax-exempt [501 (c) 3], non-profit organization founded in 2002 and based in New York City. Formally incorporated as a not-for-profit organization in January of 2003, Share 4 Life began to partner with community-based organizations (CBOs) and government agencies that serve at-risk youth and their families to help achieve self-sufficiency, make healthy decisions, and become productive members of society.
Our mission is to provide the necessary resources, education and information to enable those currently living at or below poverty levels to become self-sufficient, productive members of society, to provide leadership and inspiration within their community, and to assist others in achieving their maximum potential, especially those who reside within the New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) Community and surrounding areas.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.