Sales RepresentativeSkyline Consulting Group
Sales AssociateSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development and Sales Intern at a Digital Publishing CompanyAuthority on Demand
Ohio - HINT Water Sales Internships SUMMER 2017 (Columbus-Cincinnati)Hint Inc.
Marketing Intern - Sales Representatives (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Sales Account Executive Internship Summer 2017Local Interactive
Sales Development Representative (Paid Summer Internship)Benseron Hospitality
Sales NinjaBookmark This
2705 Dougherty Ferry Rd. Ste. 103
Saint Louis, MO
Posted: August 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho we are:
JM Film & Design is not just another advertising or marketing firm, we are a creative agency in St. Louis, MO. Simply put, we are visual storytellers. We help clients tell their unique story to their audience through a variety of digital media platforms. Primarily we specialize in film/video production, but also dabble with other digital media as well.
Who we're looking for: Sales Ninja
Why we're looking: We want to find a few individuals with loads of creativity and savvy sales skills to help us grow our company and ultimately tell more stories. This is not just an internship to fetch coffee or doughnuts (although if you did that would be sweet) we want you to be actively involved on the ground level of a fast growing company. You won't only learn new things from us, we want you to teach us some hip new stuff (yes, we said hip.)
What you will do: Blow up our marketing & sales scene (in a good way, of course.) Help grow our client base through strategic sales & marketing.
When you would start: Summer, Fall or Spring semesters
When you will work: We're flexible on hours and days, so hope you are too
How much you'll make: None to start, but that could change if you're awesome.
ResponsibilitiesWe would prefer you...
- Be a Junior or Senior (but willing to consider underclassmen if you're incredible)
- Consider yourself a creative genius
- Are a marketing/communications major (but still apply even if you aren't)
- Incredibly motivated and a self-starter
- GPA 3.0+ (shows us you know how to hustle)
- Have working knowledge of sales process
- Highly skilled but also teachable
- Aren’t afraid of talking to people
- Be awesome
RequirementsSpecifically what you will do:
- Close huge deals with potential clients (but at least, follow up via phone/email)
- Respond to inbound web and email inquiries
- Prospect for outbound sales via email and phone
- Maintain customer relationship management database of sales activity
- Follow up with potential leads and prospects via email and phone
- Attend marketing/networking events with owner
- Other things we come up with
SkillsRequired - Sales, Marketing Communications, General Awesomeness, Sales and Marketing, Marketing for Small Business, Sales Execution, Digital Communication Strategy, Sales Commission, Creative Content Production
Preferred - CRM software, B2B Sales