Business Development / Sales Intern in B2B SaaS startup at San FranciscoTagove
Sales AssociateTrina Solar
Management Training Program (Full-time)Corner Stone Management Concepts, Inc.
SalesHub Group Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCuisineLinks Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternEver Organics LLC
Accounting InternshipTata Consulting Services
12 WK Brand Ambassador ChicagoSaffron Road
Sales NinjaBookmark This
2705 Dougherty Ferry Rd. Ste. 103
Saint Louis, MO
Posted: August 10 2016
DescriptionWho we are:
JM Film & Design is not just another advertising or marketing firm, we are a creative agency in St. Louis, MO. Simply put, we are visual storytellers. We help clients tell their unique story to their audience through a variety of digital media platforms. Primarily we specialize in film/video production, but also dabble with other digital media as well.
Who we're looking for: Sales Ninja
Why we're looking: We want to find a few individuals with loads of creativity and savvy sales skills to help us grow our company and ultimately tell more stories. This is not just an internship to fetch coffee or doughnuts (although if you did that would be sweet) we want you to be actively involved on the ground level of a fast growing company. You won't only learn new things from us, we want you to teach us some hip new stuff (yes, we said hip.)
What you will do: Blow up our marketing & sales scene (in a good way, of course.) Help grow our client base through strategic sales & marketing.
When you would start: Summer, Fall or Spring semesters
When you will work: We're flexible on hours and days, so hope you are too
How much you'll make: None to start, but that could change if you're awesome.
ResponsibilitiesWe would prefer you...
- Be a Junior or Senior (but willing to consider underclassmen if you're incredible)
- Consider yourself a creative genius
- Are a marketing/communications major (but still apply even if you aren't)
- Incredibly motivated and a self-starter
- GPA 3.0+ (shows us you know how to hustle)
- Have working knowledge of sales process
- Highly skilled but also teachable
- Aren’t afraid of talking to people
- Be awesome
RequirementsSpecifically what you will do:
- Close huge deals with potential clients (but at least, follow up via phone/email)
- Respond to inbound web and email inquiries
- Prospect for outbound sales via email and phone
- Maintain customer relationship management database of sales activity
- Follow up with potential leads and prospects via email and phone
- Attend marketing/networking events with owner
- Other things we come up with
SkillsRequired - Sales, Marketing Communications, General Awesomeness, Sales and Marketing, Marketing for Small Business, Sales Execution, Digital Communication Strategy, Sales Commission, Creative Content Production
Preferred - CRM software, B2B Sales