Business Development / Sales InternMeraki Media
Sales of Metal BuildingsMBMI Metal Buildings Inc
AT&T Sales RepresentativeBe410
Entry Level AT&T Management TraineeBe410
Sales RepresentativeThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Account Executive- Entry LevelThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Sales, PR, and Social Media MarketingBookmark This
Posted: May 28 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company is world-recognized brand in Hypnotherapy and wellness related services. We are preparing to launch a hybrid product line combining two highly successful brands into one unique offering. This is the first time that a Detox system has been combined with the power of subconscious support to allow weight loss and a healthy lifestyle to be even more achievable. The detox system has already received notable press from O Magazine, Harpers Bazaar, Mens Health, and the New York Times Magazine. The subconscious support hypnotherapy support is provide by one of the top hypnotherapist in NYC who has with Academy Award Nominee Actors, world-renowned photographers, singers, top-level executives, and professionals across many sectors of business. She has also worked with students and children. As featured on MTV, Swell City Guide, Dossier Journal, The New Yorker, Time Out Chicago, and various other publications for her Hypnotherapy and creativity.
ResponsibilitiesPromote and Sell this wellness product through various sources such as social media, online ads, and in person relations for individual and group based sales
RequirementsWe are looking for a candidate that can enjoy working both independently and as a team. Outside of the box thinking, creativity, and attention to details are imperative. Good networking skills are highly sought after.
• Previous customer service/sales experience (wellness industry and products huge plus!)
• Social Media and Marketing savvy
• Organized, creative, and personable
• Wellness and health oriented with a passion for a better quality of life
• Possesses drive, goal orientation, and an entrepreneurial outlook
• Ability to multi-task
• Must be self-motivated and focused
• Demonstrate an energetic and positive attitude
• A team player, utilizing all available materials to stay current with product offering
• High School Education or higher