Partnership and Sponsorship InternDayglo Ventures
Business Development / Sales InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Marketing & Inside SalesSnapSolv
Entry Level- B2B Sales- Paid Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Business Sales and Marketing Representative - Paid Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Entry Level- Sales and Marketing- Training Provided (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Business Management Trainee- Sales and Marketing- Entry Level (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Outside Sales and Marketing- PAID Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Sales Representative - 35% commissions on GPBookmark This
555 W Merchandise Mart Plz, Suite 1212
Posted: January 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are a maintenance company providing top notch services in the areas of lawn care, landscaping, and cleaning. Selling these services to businesses is the core of our business, and we realize how important the right sales team is. Because of this, we make sure to equip all our outside sales reps with the following:
* Higher commission rates than competitors, at 35% of gross profits with no cap. Sales is what makes the business thrive and you should be very well rewarded for this.
* Recurring commissions - as long as you are with us, you will receive an annual commission on the account with the account never becoming a house account.
* Proven market for our offering, with a world class crew to complete jobs. Customers need what you’re selling and our in-house team ensures they are happy and stick around. This means predictable business for the company and long-lasting commissions for you.
* Dedicated in-house sales support - we will source your leads (if you have your own or want to build your own that’s ok too), we help you generate the quotes, and we handle all account management after the deal is closed. Once it’s closed, you can move onto the next lead without worrying about customer service on your past ones.
We are always looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about sales. There are huge opportunities here and we’re always looking to add hungry people to our team.
Even though this is an internship opportunity, you will be treated and compensated as a core member of the team.
Despite being a traditional services business, we have a unique model of operation that we’re proud of: we generate revenues that will sustain our non-profit projects in rural western Kenya. Our cleaning revenues help us put children through school, and for every weekly cleaning customer we add, we put one additional kid through school. This includes school fees, exam fees, books, clothes, supplies, and one meal per day. Our lawn care revenues help us plant trees at our partner schools in Kisumu, Kenya. Every time we mow a lawn we plant another tree, and these trees can be used for food, firewood, and money.
ResponsibilitiesYou will have a lot of flexibility to perform sales in the style that suits you best. We will provide you with guidance as needed, but you will have autonomy to shape your day to close sales in your most effective manner. Here are some activities that you would carry out:
* Make phone calls and write emails to businesses as needed.
* Travel in person to businesses to discuss our services and close deals. Our cleaning customers are in both Chicago and the western suburbs. Lawn care business is entirely in the western suburbs (15 mile radius around Naperville). You are not expected to sell in both the city and suburbs, and are free to focus on just one area if you prefer.
* Keep our office up to date on the status of prospects.
* Communicate the needs and interest of the customer to our office so we can assist you in providing a quote to give them.
Requirements* Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
* Pleasant and energetic personality that is apparent in person, as well as via phone and email.l
* Ability to think independently to quickly satisfy the clients’ needs.
* Able to provide your own transportation to and from clients’ offices.
* Excellent organizational skills to ensure clients are taken care of and the reporting is always accurate.
* Highly motivated, persistent, and comfortable making sales.