Business Development / Sales InternDarling Gourmet Biscotti
Junior Account Associate to support the Account Management and Sales Team teamSCM
Energy Sales InternshipAroundCampus Group
Inside/ Lead SalesElite Sports Miami
Summer Sales/Marketing InternDOWNTOWN MAGAZINE
Sales RepresentativeSkyline Consulting Group
Sales AssociateSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternSkyline Consulting Group
Sales Representative AssistantBookmark This
Staci Sherri INC.
Posted: July 24 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStaci Sherri Inc. is searching for a (4) sales representatives Interns ; to assist representatives from the following territories.
As a member of the Staci Sherri Inc. team you will be selling exclusive ready to wear dresses and separates, targeting sales in major US cities, and emerging global markets.
NY Metro: NY, NJ, CT
Northeast: DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, PA, RI, VT
Southeast: AL, DC, FL, GA, KY, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV
Midwest: IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, NE, ND, OH, SD, WI
Midsouth: AR, LA, OK, TX
Northwest: AK, ID, MT, OR, WA, WY
Southwest: AZ, CO, HI, NM, NV, UT
Southern California: LA/San Diego Area
Northern California: SF/Bay Area
Duties / Responsibilities of Position:
• To Assist developing in product sales.
• To expand the Staci Sherri Inc. brand and open new accounts.
• Work closely with founder to develop weekly/monthly/annual sales plan to maximize revenue opportunities.
• Maintain current knowledge of the industry as well as the competitive posture of the company.
• Build lasting relationships with Accounts by contacting them to follow up on purchases.
• Provide efficient account management from order receipt to delivery of goods.
• Update company database with retailer information.
• Maintain inventory records for all accounts and review with CFO on a monthly basis.
• Representing the brand at trade shows and other relevant events.
The brand's designs integrate feminine prowess with sleek, contemporary styles for fearless women who're unwilling to compromise on quality. The designs celebrate the feminine form with sexy silhouettes and delicate accents.
RequirementsSpecific Skills / Experience Required:
• Minimum of 1 to 2 years previous experience of apparel sales.
• Strong Sales experience and telemarketing (Good Accounts and relationships)
• Must have existing stores/ retail accounts
• Flexible work hours
• Motivated and enjoys working with retailers and thrives in a commissioned and sales environment.
• Strong fashion knowledge.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Extremely personable, mature, self motivated, trustworthy and very detail oriented.
• Strong computer skills in MAC and cloud computing.
• Knowledge in social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
• Proven ability to set and achieve sales goals.
• Strong organizational and follow-through skills.