SALES INTERNSHIP NEEDED AT ALZERINA JEWELRY! (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
Sales and Marketing Management TraineeWest Coast Concepts
Account Executive- Entry LevelWest Coast Concepts
Junior Account ManagerTMG Concepts
Management Training Program- Great for new grads!TMG Concepts
Entry Level Sales RepresentativeTMG Concepts
Junior Account ManagerTCD Consulting, Inc.
Sales Representative - Facility ServicesBookmark This
Posted: January 17 2016
Company Location: Tempe, AZ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 30 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCintas is currently seeking a Sales Representative to focus on new business to business account development in our Facility Services Division. Responsibilities include prospecting, cold calling, setting appointments with prospects, presenting programs and meeting a sales quota . Sales Representatives will also transport samples of products for presentations. Cintas provides a thorough sales training program, including product knowledge, mentorship, sales process and business development strategies.
ResponsibilitiesMinimum of 1 year outside sales experience or successful completion of a Cintas sales training program required
• Valid Driver's License required
• New business to business (B2B) sales experience preferred
• “Hunter” sales mentality- goal driven and self-motivated
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications (including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet/Intranet) and Contact Management System preferred
Our Sales Representatives enjoy:
• Solid Base Salary and Commission Potential
• Extensive Car Package (Lease/Gas/Insurance/Maintenance Allowance)
• Monthly/Quarterly Performance Bonuses & Incentives
• Comprehensive 12 week sales training program
• Mentorship program
• Tablet & AirCard
• Annual Recognition Events
• 401(k)/Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Program
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
• Disability & Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
Requirements• Generating revenue and meeting sales targets
• Developing and qualifying leads within respective territory to drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling and lead generation campaigns
• Gathering and utilizing business intelligence on prospects to support sales calls, product presentations and driving new business.
For more than 45 years, Cintas Corporation has offered highly-specialized services to businesses of all types. Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products. We are the service professionals, providing countless supplies and services to businesses small and large throughout the world. Cintas operates in more than 430 facilities including six manufacturing sites and nine distribution centers. We also have one of the largest fleets in North America. To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure. The engine of Cintas’ team driven approach is our culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It’s a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It’s a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employee-partners, regardless of their job title and description.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.