Intern Field Sales RepresentativeLED Fundraiser
College Financial Representative - Northwestern Mutual DenverNorthwestern Mutual
*UNPAID Sales Office Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Business Development / Sales&Marketing InternYay Panties
Customer Service Representative InternUniCareer LLC
Sales RepresentativeRekless Creations LLC
Sales Ninja InternPearIt
Seeking Sales intern for FiDi Video Ad AgencyLNC Productions
Sales RepresentativeBookmark This
Posted: June 05 2015
Company Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCampCite® is a private company dedicated to providing useful software for people doing online research including students, teachers, schools, researchers, investigators, bloggers, businesses and organizations - CampCite.com. We are looking for students who will join our sales team.
Responsibilities• Make sales and earn money under a lucrative commission structure
• Will learn about different aspects of the sales cycle and learn how to develop efficient sales techniques.
• Coordinate and manage communication with potential clients.
• Will learn how to develop valuable research skills.
• Increase brand recognition and product distribution.
• Collect and analyze sales data to increase sales efficiency.
• Optimize marketing materials and research for product sales.
• Ensure the collection of research consistent with marketing strategies.
• Enhance social media outreach via (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
• Conduct presentations and collect consumer data for further product development.
The job description stated above is designed to give an overview of the tasks and responsibilities for this position. The marketing department is, however, expected to evolve and grow over time to meet market demands. The selected individual will be expected to embrace such changes and adapt to the required demands.