Business Development / Sales InternApplied Development LLC
Conscious Step Sales and Marketing InternshipConscious Step
Sales Support InternGreat Minds
MARKETING / SALES INTERNSHIPUS ACCENT COACH
MARKETING & SALES - Full or Part time - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Business Development / Sales InternRDV Limousine
Sales and Business Outreach InternXSharp
(Fall Semester) Interns wanted for a real estate company - all majors welcomed - unpaidReal Estate
Sales RepresentativeBookmark This
Posted: June 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCampCite® is a private company dedicated to providing useful software for people doing online research including students, teachers, schools, researchers, investigators, bloggers, businesses and organizations - CampCite.com. We are looking for students who will join our sales team.
Responsibilities• Make sales and earn money under a lucrative commission structure
• Will learn about different aspects of the sales cycle and learn how to develop efficient sales techniques.
• Coordinate and manage communication with potential clients.
• Will learn how to develop valuable research skills.
• Increase brand recognition and product distribution.
• Collect and analyze sales data to increase sales efficiency.
• Optimize marketing materials and research for product sales.
• Ensure the collection of research consistent with marketing strategies.
• Enhance social media outreach via (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
• Conduct presentations and collect consumer data for further product development.
The job description stated above is designed to give an overview of the tasks and responsibilities for this position. The marketing department is, however, expected to evolve and grow over time to meet market demands. The selected individual will be expected to embrace such changes and adapt to the required demands.