Sales InternEZC Pak
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Sales & Marketing InternPrinted Revolution
Real Estate for NestSeekers InternationalNestSeekers
Business Development InternCINC
ART OF RECYCLING-Sales and Marketingchairitee
Business Development / Sales InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Sales InternshipAdvertising Specialty Institute
Sales RepresentativeBookmark This
Posted: June 05 2015
Company Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCampCite® is a private company dedicated to providing useful software for people doing online research including students, teachers, schools, researchers, investigators, bloggers, businesses and organizations - CampCite.com. We are looking for students who will join our sales team.
Responsibilities• Make sales and earn money under a lucrative commission structure
• Will learn about different aspects of the sales cycle and learn how to develop efficient sales techniques.
• Coordinate and manage communication with potential clients.
• Will learn how to develop valuable research skills.
• Increase brand recognition and product distribution.
• Collect and analyze sales data to increase sales efficiency.
• Optimize marketing materials and research for product sales.
• Ensure the collection of research consistent with marketing strategies.
• Enhance social media outreach via (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
• Conduct presentations and collect consumer data for further product development.
The job description stated above is designed to give an overview of the tasks and responsibilities for this position. The marketing department is, however, expected to evolve and grow over time to meet market demands. The selected individual will be expected to embrace such changes and adapt to the required demands.