UAS Drone Services Company seeking entry level salespeopleJuniper Unmanned, Inc.
Book Sales CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Business Development InternMacFawn Restoration
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Walmart Secret Shopper AssignmentSecret Shopper
Sales and Marketing Intern - Paid TrainingDMC Atlanta
Start-up Company Seeking Passionate IndividualsTBA
Sales RepresentativeBookmark This
Smart Whale Control, Inc.
6131 Orangethorpe Ave #250
Buena Park, CA
Posted: September 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSmart Whale Control is an energy consulting company specialized in Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs). We work to create a sustainable environment through the optimization of technological devices in high-rise buildings, such as hotels and shopping malls. Our VFD products enable chillers and air conditioning HVAC units of the high-rise buildings to run more efficiently, as thus, provide greater energy savings for our clients.
Sales Rep for Solar & VFD Solutions
We are looking for a field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients for Solar & VFD in Commercial & Industrial customers in Southern Californian market. You will engage with potential clients to present the best cost-saving solutions.
Products to sell: Commercial Solar Systems and VFD (Variable Frequency
Sales Territory: San Diego County, Orange County, LA County
Compensation package: Either solely commission based or base salary plus commission based.
Smart Whale Control
As an ESCO (Energy Service Company) company, we provide commercial and industrial energy efficient solutions, such as Commercial Solar, VFD(Variable Frequency Drive), ESS (Energy Storage System), and Chiller Optimization.
• Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
• “Get the sale” using various sales methods (office visits, cold calling,
• Maintain and expand client database within assigned sales territory
• Evaluate clients’ needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
• Meet personal and team sales targets
• Attend meetings and trainings offered by Company
• Report sales progress and outcome to management
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Prior sales experience
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude and professional presence
• High energy and entrepreneurial minded
• Ability and willingness to learn in a proactive manner
Please send your resume by email firstname.lastname@example.org