Entry Level Management TraineeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerTCD Consulting, Inc.
SALES INTERNMoms Need Help Too, LLC
How about an Internship at the company that is disrupting Enterprise Sales?SwarmSales, Inc.
Sales AnalystJ.B Hunt
College Intern - Travel Intern - Morrow/SouthLake, GAThe Auto Club Group
Business Development / Sales InternCoFit
Community Management InternshipWalgreens
Sales RepresentativeBookmark This
16009 N 81st Street Suite 120
Posted: July 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Sales Representative will be responsible for customer-company relationship and satisfaction and being the first point of contact and representation for SoftPoint LLC. The role focuses heavily on providing prospect clients a deep understanding of the company’s product and service and close qualified lead accounts. In addition, this individual will also help communicate benefits and features as appropriate and relevant to the client. The role requires sales, customer satisfaction, and technical skills to successfully communicate with clients and with other internal departments.
Responsibilities• Maintaining contact with prospective clients to ensure a positive view of our company
• Drive excitement and product awareness of our solution
• Prospect potential clients through personal networking
• Cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep understanding into their business, and ultimately provide solutions for their POS goals
• Generate a high volume of sales related activities including demo presentations and proposals
• Educate potential clients about the strengths of the SoftPoint produtcs
• Perform all aspects of selling professionally including: prospecting, approaching, presenting, handling objections, closing and follow-up
• Handle all administrative aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts and accepting customer payments and filing the completed orders
• Maintain strong knowledge of all products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions and service features
• Maintain knowledge of competitive offers and provide critical market feedback to the client regarding local competition and product/service needs
• Participate in training designed to complement the needs of the role
• Consistently meet or exceed revenue targets assigned
• Other duties as needed
Requirements• Demonstrates attention to detail and organization skills
• Clear and professional written and oral communication skills
• Must be adaptable, courteous, motivated with a strong work ethic
• Interacts effectively with all levels of management and other employees
• Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
• Be able to contribute in a wide range of capacities to an entrepreneurial environment
• Punctual, strong work ethic, positive attitude, organized, & has an intense desire to learn
• Min of 1 year proven success selling technical products
• Experience selling IT hardware, software, and/or Saas products is highly desired
• Proven track record in prospecting, qualifying, and closing accounts via phone is highly preferred
• Experience in selling to small and mid sized businesses, a strongly desired
• Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint