Marketing & PR Co. Does Offline & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Professional B2B Sales - Spring Semester Intern to HireBealstone, Inc
Campus Sales Executive- Virginia Commonwealth UniversityOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- MichiganOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- Ole MissOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- Colorado UniversityOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- South CarolinaOdyssey
Sales RepresentativeBookmark This
Starpoint Digital LLC
432 E State Parkway
Posted: January 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStarpoint Digital has been serving the Chicagoland area for its internet hosting and colocation needs since 2001. Locally owned and operated, we pride ourselves on the personal relationships we maintain with our customers.
We provide a large number of professional services in the fields of web hosting, web design, colocation, managed servers, IT consulting, and online marketing (SEO, SEM and web development).
About the internship:
Starpoint Digital is currently looking for a Sales intern for its Colocation and online marketing services in its Schaumburg, IL offices.
ResponsibilitiesThe sales intern will be asked to:
- prepare presentations
- enter contact information into contact management systems
- assist with fulfilment of marketing offers
- present to customers and non-customers
- drive sales and opportunities
- go on sales calls and meetings
- full cycle sales lead process including generating leads and follow-through
- minimum Bachelor’s degree majoring in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales or a related field.
- training or experience preferred in Business, Communication, Marketing, IT.
- Effective negotiating and closing skills
- ability to manage multiple tasks with deadlines
- must have knowledge of the basic principles and practices of sales
- superior written, interpersonal and communication skills
- must be a self-starter and capable of working independently
- intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- hungry, self-motivated and passionate personality
- high energy, proactive, can-do attitude
Knowledge of Data Centers and its products (Colocation, Managed & Dedicated Servers, Cloud Computing, IT Consulting) and Online Marketing is a plus.