Fashion Sales InternStella and Jamie
Sales -LeSportsacITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
MARKETING & SALES - Full or Part time - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Business Development InternshipShadowBox
PR & Sales Intern NeededRoyal Solutions
Marketing / Sales / Advertising Intern NeededBlue Square Concepts
SALES REPRESENTATIVE ( DIGITAL )EISER
Paid Fashion Sales InternKlickpicks
Sales RepresentativeBookmark This
One Marina Park Drive
Posted: February 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for energetic and motivated digital development sales reps who thrive on teamwork and have a desire to succeed. In this role you will be developing new business, which plays a crucial role in our sales cycle as the first point of contact for prospective clients.
The Business Development role is responsible for driving new sales and revenue from prospective customer accounts. You will sell solutions through prospecting, networking and executing on account plans and marketing initiatives.
We are growing fast and we are looking for sales reps who have a desire to grow their sales career. This role is critical to the business as the team's goal is to have engaging conversations with our prospects and clients to discover their challenges, their requirements, and help them determine their needs.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Responsibilities- Learn ISO Developers products, features and customer stories to create intrigue and develop solid business conversations
- Execute on outbound prospecting techniques and qualifying leads at a pace and quality to consistently hit and exceed monthly
- Log activity consistently and reliably in Project Management System.
- Work with Account Executive team to develop territory and strengthen pipeline
BS, BA degree or equivalent is required
Requirements- 1-3 years experience in a digital development environment or advertising sales
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
- Experience with inside and outside sales, searching for new prospects and customers is highly preferred
- Ability to take direction, be coached and mentored
- Demonstrated success interacting with people by phone, leading and persuading and overcoming obstacles
- Experience with or ability to learn web applications
SkillsRequired - Sales, Written & Oral Presentation Skills, Planning
Preferred - Digital Communication