College Financial Representative - Northwestern Mutual DenverNorthwestern Mutual
*UNPAID Sales Office Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Business Development / Sales&Marketing InternYay Panties
Customer Service Representative InternUniCareer LLC
Business Development / Sales InternAcenonyx
Sales AssociatesBuilder's Backbone
Sales and Marketing for Virtual and Augmented Reality CompanyTravel Tours 360
Sales RepresentativeBookmark This
7 World Trade Center
New York, NY
Posted: July 13 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFXDD, a leading online foreign currency dealer, seeks a motivated and hardworking Sales Representative to join our team. Candidate should be self-motivated, energetic, organized, driven and able to be part of a team with a results oriented attitude. The Sales Representative should strive to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration by effectively selling the company’s products and related services as well as personally contact and secure new business accounts/clients.
• Promotes, sells, and secures orders from existing and prospective clients through a relationship based approach.
• Assists existing and potential clients in selecting FXDD’s products and services best suited to meet their needs.
Details of Function:
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current clients and prospective clients to generate new business for the organization’s products and services.
• Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective clients.
• Researches sources for developing prospective clients and for information to determine their potential.
• Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products and services.
• Plans and organizes personal sales strategy for perspective client base to maximize resource allocation including time.
• Supplies management with oral and written reports on client needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends.