Conscious Step Sales and Marketing InternshipConscious Step
Sales Support InternGreat Minds
MARKETING / SALES INTERNSHIPUS ACCENT COACH
MARKETING & SALES - Full or Part time - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Business Development / Sales InternRDV Limousine
Sales and Business Outreach InternXSharp
(Fall Semester) Interns wanted for a real estate company - all majors welcomed - unpaidReal Estate
Fortune 500 Company Seeks Sales and Marketing InternAflac Santa Monica
Sales Representative Needed!Bookmark This
7891 w 25th ct
Hialeah Gardens, FL
Posted: October 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA global trader of commercial Valves, Pipes, fittings & Equipment for Food & Pharmaceutical Industries also we are representative of other related product lines has an immediate opening for a Sales Representative for our Miami, Florida office to service and support existing commercial accounts and develop new opportunities in Florida State as well as other markets.
The Sales Account Representative will be responsible for attending trade shows and other business functions and traveling throughout the region to service accounts and develop new opportunities for the multiple product lines we represent.
ResponsibilitiesHired person will have to:
• Follow up with current open accounts and open new accounts
• Make daily visits to customers and also acquire new customers
• Effective communication with all members of the team
• Be able to provide customers with effective solutions
• Generate weekly reports from visits to customers
• Meet sales goals and deadlines
RequirementsDesired Skills and Experience
The successful candidate needs to have:
• A Bachelors or Associates degree or equivalent experience in mechanical engineering, material science and/or technical sales
• At least five (5) years of outside related sales experience in food, dairy, beverage and pharmaceutical manufacture processing, with experience in other domestic markets being a plus
• Must possess a strong technical or engineered sales background.
• Experience in Food, Beverage, Pharmaceutical or Dairy-related industries is preferred.
• Excellent verbal and communication skills. Fluency in other languages is a plus.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other related software and business systems
• Ability to meet travel requirements of the position