Sales & Marketing Internship (Auth to work in USA) fall 2016 -Commission only - Part-Time, FlexibleEventDaddy.com
Buisness InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Fashion Sales InternStella and Jamie
Sales -LeSportsacITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
MARKETING & SALES - Full or Part time - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Business Development InternshipShadowBox
PR & Sales Intern NeededRoyal Solutions
Marketing / Sales / Advertising Intern NeededBlue Square Concepts
Sales & Social Media Management InternBookmark This
Pure Quality Enterprises
Posted: August 31 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVibrant Sports Apparel company is looking to hire an intern with a strong interest in sports, sports apparel, sales and social media. The intern hired for this position will also possess leadership skills and/or have a desire to implement team building. This position will give an intern an opportunity to work directly with the CEO. He/She will need strong communication, writing and critical thinking skills. Must be able to work well with others as well as individually and have a desire to learn and execute tasks in a timely manner. Team leadership skills are a plus for our corporate philanthropy program. This is a great opportunity to gain a ton of experience. The right candidate will be selected and trained. Depending on performance, the intern will be hired as the sales & social media coordinator for our company.
How to Apply:
Please send resume and cover letter to: info@PureQuality.com for immediate consideration.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment