Sales InternshipGravity Payments
Aflac Sales InternAflac
Advertising SalesWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Sales InternshipPower Couple, Inc
Pharmaceutical Sales InternAmerican Generics Inc
Spring 2017 Sales and Sponsorship Support CoordinatorThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Business Development/Sales InternBagnotti USA
Sales/Business Development InternshipTransPerfect
Sales & Social Media Management InternBookmark This
Pure Quality Enterprises
Posted: August 31 2016
Company Location: Jenkintown, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVibrant Sports Apparel company is looking to hire an intern with a strong interest in sports, sports apparel, sales and social media. The intern hired for this position will also possess leadership skills and/or have a desire to implement team building. This position will give an intern an opportunity to work directly with the CEO. He/She will need strong communication, writing and critical thinking skills. Must be able to work well with others as well as individually and have a desire to learn and execute tasks in a timely manner. Team leadership skills are a plus for our corporate philanthropy program. This is a great opportunity to gain a ton of experience. The right candidate will be selected and trained. Depending on performance, the intern will be hired as the sales & social media coordinator for our company.
How to Apply:
Please send resume and cover letter to: info@PureQuality.com for immediate consideration.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment