Business Development and Sales Intern at a Digital Publishing CompanyAuthority on Demand
Ohio - HINT Water Sales Internships SUMMER 2017 (Columbus-Cincinnati)Hint Inc.
Marketing Intern - Sales Representatives (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Sales Account Executive Internship Summer 2017Local Interactive
Sales Development Representative (Paid Summer Internship)Benseron Hospitality
Business Development / Sales InternEZC Pak
Sales and Marketing InternELLIS EMPIRE, LLC
Business Development / Sales InternWaddell and Company CPA LLC
Sales Support InternBookmark This
Technology Business Research, Inc.
11 Merrill Industrial Drive
Posted: December 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTechnology Business Research (TBR) is a leading Information and Communications Technology (ICT) market research and consulting firm growing rapidly in an exciting market. TBR offers a fast-paced work environment in the ICT field for qualified candidates seeking challenges and opportunity. TBR works closely with executives throughout the ICT industry, supporting multi-million dollar decisions, helping companies reduce operational risk and uncover new opportunities.
Description: Technology Business Research is looking for an enthusiastic, career-minded professional to join their inside sales team. The sales support intern will be a detail oriented, self-starter possessing the ability to work in a team environment supporting a group of sales representatives in their day-to-day selling efforts. This position is an excellent entry-level opportunity to gain sales experience and responsibility in an office environment.
ResponsibilitiesThis position will be responsible for:
• Generating leads
• CRM configurations
• Establishing and maintaining industry contacts/market trends that facilitate sales
• Managing subscriber preferences
• Website/webinar analytics
RequirementsThe successful candidate must possess:
• Demonstrates persistence, tenacity and ability to overcome obstacles, and strives to improve skills and achieve goals
• Must be able to think on their feet and work in a fast-paced team selling environment
• Exhibits professionalism, dependability and drive to succeed
• Excellent listening, written and oral communication skills
• Requires excellent skills in prospecting and qualifying potential accounts
• Able to work in teams and with employees at all levels of an organization
• The desire to be challenged
• Skilled at Microsoft Excel