Business Development / Sales InternApplied Development LLC
Conscious Step Sales and Marketing InternshipConscious Step
Sales Support InternGreat Minds
MARKETING / SALES INTERNSHIPUS ACCENT COACH
MARKETING & SALES - Full or Part time - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Business Development / Sales InternRDV Limousine
Sales and Business Outreach InternXSharp
(Fall Semester) Interns wanted for a real estate company - all majors welcomed - unpaidReal Estate
SALES UTILITY CDL B - 52 HOURS WEEKLY - 16.94/HR *$1000 Sign On Bonus*Bookmark This
Plain City, OH
Posted: March 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPlease apply at: https://www.nestlejobs.com/job/plain-city/1-000-sign-on-bonus-plain-city-oh-sales-utility-cdl-b-52-hours-weekly-16-94-hr/806/1620989
The Nestlé DSD Company operates all Direct Store Delivery (DSD) operations for Nestlé USA. The division serves Nestlé's frozen products, including the field DSD sales organization, supply chain planning and execution, and centers of excellence like Go-To-Market, Human Resources, and Finance.
The purpose of this position is the entry point to fill front line selling positions including Sales Representative Relief, Route Sales Representative and Pre-Sales Representative as openings occur. The Sales Utility position is an entry-level position for the Nestlé Direct Store Delivery (NDSD) Company selling Nestlé's frozen products. This position will provide relief coverage to provide coverage for Sales Representatives in their absence. The Sales Utility may also be called on to cover open routes due to vacancies within a district. This role will provide customer service, maintain sales in store and serve as the contact person while they provide relief support to specific retail accounts. This position will provide coverage for a variety of work schedules and route types, inclusive of weekend and overnight route relief.
• Work as a sales relief, filling temporary vacancies for Sales Representatives
• Will require coverage across broad geographies - may require overnight visits
• Perform Sales calls and open new accounts, as planned in conjunction with the District team
• Identify and act on selling opportunities, respond to competitor activities, maintain/increase space
• Perform merchandising responsibilities in support of Sales Reps
• Perform product resets according to agreed upon plan-o-grams and schedules
• Execute perfect service, ensure stores set to schematic, flavor to tag, execute promotional displays, and keep back stock organized ell all authorized programs as well as incremental selling opportunities
• Manages inventory and rotates product on an on-going basis in all accounts; rotates stock and replaces outdated or damaged product
• Acts with a sense of urgency to service calls from customers due to increased programming and or unforeseen circumstances, follows store service schedules
• Uses prepared sell sheets to sell programs, SKUs, distribution voids, shippers, and displays
• Ensures proper display and pricing of all products, and utilizes all available promotional materials
• Operates Company vehicles safely and courteously if needed ; responsible for all product deliveries and coordination with back room receivers and store personnel if needed
• Communicate directly with team members on issues, openly share ideas with others, encourage performance in others, give feedback when needed, train new employees when applicable
ResponsibilitiesJOB ESSENTIALS/ ATTRIBUTES:
• Drive business growth, drive for results, win in the market place
• Self-starter, gets involved quickly, takes on difficult tasks with enthusiasm. Takes action to achieve goals beyond what is required.
• Maintains high activity / productivity level. Operates with vigor, effectiveness and determination over extended periods of time.
• Maintains stable performance under pressure or opposition (such as time pressure or job ambiguity).
• Strives to understand the details. Balances, analyzes and takes appropriate action.
• Communication - presents ideas effectively, actively listens, and works across functional boundaries with the ability to effectively communicate with customers, co-workers and store personnel.
• Team Work: Can work in group or alone; oriented towards the good of the whole.
• Manage job professionally and with a high level of organization
• Able to effectively deal with change and adversity in the work place
• Demonstrated ability to deliver consistent results while building organization capabilities.
• Able to practice safe working habits at all time
• Solid planning and organization skills
• Detail oriented with exceptional follow through
RequirementsMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & EDUCATION LEVEL:
• Must be at least 21 years old
• High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
• Must have a valid Class B CDL with airbrake endorsement meeting DOT requirements or a Class B permit and be able to obtain a Class B CDL and airbrake endorsement within 30 days of hire
• Successful completion of post offer background checks, hair drug testing, DOT physical and motor vehicle/moving violations records check.
• Travel coverage across broad geographies and multiple overnight stays
• Willing to work over 40 hours when required
• Ability to work weekends and Holidays if needed
• Must have basic math and computer skills
• Ability to read, write and speak English
• Retail Representative and /or Reset experience preferred