Sales and Account Management InternMetric Collective
Intern Field Sales RepresentativeLED Fundraiser
College Financial Representative - Northwestern Mutual DenverNorthwestern Mutual
*UNPAID Sales Office Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Business Development / Sales&Marketing InternYay Panties
Customer Service Representative InternUniCareer LLC
Sales RepresentativeRekless Creations LLC
8000 Towers Crescent Dr
Posted: April 11 2016
DescriptionMARKETING/SALES INTERN POSITION AVAILABLE!
Are you looking for a part-time position where you can apply your skills to a real-world position? If you are a motivated, hard-working and ‘intuitive’ sales person, call us to explore an amazing internship opportunity!
The ideal candidate is a quick learner who understands the prospect’s business goals, works well with an entrepreneurial company and identifies the ideal fit for our unique model.
This is a perfect opportunity for you to gain experience with marketing and sales, and further develop your skills.
Training is provided. Compensation is commensurate with qualifications and past experience.
PLEASE SEND RESUME TO: RAMYA AT RAMYA@KIWITECH.COM
• Researching target prospects and creating a 1-page document with links, etc.
• Understanding how best we might approach a target company to create a ‘win’
• Uncover primary technical and business needs, and communicate how KiwiTech solutions can best meet them
• Complete 1-2 research documents per hour
• Work with all personnel and outside contacts to satisfy clients and achieve company goals
• Make initial contact with a prospect and obtain meetings for outside rep
• Participate in meetings, as necessary, and contribute to sales improvement initiatives
• Have had some sales/marketing experience, preferably with an enterprise or SME
• Have been outstanding in some aspects of educational or professional life (ie. won sales competitions, been a leader on campus, excelled at some sport, etc.)
• Have interacted directly with end clients in a previous position
• Excellent verbal and written skills with good email skills and call etiquette
• Proven experience of meeting deadlines and good time management
• Ability to analyze and identify prospective clients and match them to KiwiTech’s capabilities
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft, Word Excel, PowerPoint
• Should be passionate about sales and be a strong individual contributor
• Should have a positive attitude and be a team player