Entry Level Management TraineeIron City Acquisitions
Junior Account ManagerIron City Acquisitions
Entry Level Sales RepresentativeIron City Acquisitions
Retail Sales AssociateIron City Acquisitions
Hospitality Experience Wanted for Entry Level Sales and Marketing RolesSyndicate Marketing Group
Entry Level Sales and Marketing RepresentativeSyndicate Marketing Group
Customer Service and Sales RepresentativeSyndicate Marketing Group
Entrepreneurship Program- great for new grads!Syndicate Marketing Group
Sales/Marketing InternBookmark This
1100 Peachtree Street Suite 200
Posted: July 29 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionListatrade, LLC. (Listatrade.com) is an online marketing company that provides affordable, creative, and time-friendly marketing solutions to promote small businesses daily. We pride ourselves on helping small businesses grow their business and gain new customers by giving top quality internet marketing strategy, social media management, and web development services for a fraction of the cost compared to other companies.
We are looking for (3) Sales Interns to work with us!
As our company has started to grow, we wanted to provide an opportunity for students to gain experience. We're providing a great opportunity for students to assist us with sales and marketing, two of the most vital skills to have when entering the business world. The intern will be responsible for reaching out to leads through social media, in person, and various platforms. There will be opportunity to make commission on all sales you are part of, and we want you to make as much money as you can. We're a young company, and we're excited to create a great learning experience for our interns. We are more than happy to sign off on college credit as well.
*Learn about Sales/Social Media/Client Facing (perfect for career growth)
*Sign off on College Credit
* Must be located within the GREATER ATLANTA AREA
* Must be a college student
* Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
* Lead list generation
* Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills (May be required to provide writing samples).
*Sales Calls (Phone and in person)
* Familiarity and facility with mainstream social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Google+.
* Solid understanding of the internet and social media marketing best practices as well as Public Relations.
* Fearless attitude towards technology and a willingness to learn.
*Creative brainstorming & implementation of new, fresh ways to market our product and grasp the attention of consumers. i.e. event promos, music development, ambiance setting, tshirt/uniform design, signage/advertising material, contests, etc