Events/Sales InternFusion Jerky
Business Development / Sales InternParadigm CreatVe Group
Sponsorship & Exhibit Sales person / Commission based/contract positionFoodie Con
Business Development Internship - (Residential Real Estate)Express Housing Solutions, LLC
Sales intern for NYC Bridal Design HouseCarol Hannah
Aflac Sales InternshipAmerican Family Life Assurance Company
Marketing InternPure Romance by Ortilla
Promotional Sales Representative - Immediate hire neededInfinite Promotional Solutions
Sales/Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: July 22 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlooming Twig Books is looking for a qualified intern to join our growing Sales and Marketing Team. Desired qualities: high level of responsibility, fast learner, academic background in marketing/ sales, professional experience is a plus.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing. We provide training and coaching to all sales and marketing interns.
The internship is 100% remote and does not require trips to the office. 2 months unpaid, then 6 weeks stipend period. Academic credit also available in addition to the stipend.
Most successful candidates will be considered for a contractor position.
• Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, online promotion, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Communicate with potential clients and report the acquired information to management
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Provide support to social media efforts