Business Development / Sales Intern in B2B SaaS startup at San FranciscoTagove
Sales AssociateTrina Solar
Management Training Program (Full-time)Corner Stone Management Concepts, Inc.
SalesHub Group Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCuisineLinks Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternEver Organics LLC
Accounting InternshipTata Consulting Services
12 WK Brand Ambassador ChicagoSaffron Road
Sales/Marketing InternBookmark This
64 Fulton St
New York, NY
Posted: February 10 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDowntown Media Group highlights a sophisticated appreciation for the culture that embodies Lower Manhattan. The Downtown brand encompasses several mediums including a print magazine—Downtown Magazine, a website DOWNTOWNMAGAZINENYC.com, and a variety of other multimedia outlets, like social media.
Downtown Magazine is the quintessential lifestyle magazine capturing the heartbeat and attitude of the diverse community in Downtown Manhattan. As the first glossy publication to focus primarily on the lower area of New York City. Lower Manhattan has a total of an 84% increase since 2000 to 82,654 full time residents.
Downtown Magazine provides smart, stylish coverage of all that Lower Manhattan has to offer.
Downtown’s website, DOWNTOWNMAGAZINENYC.com, compliments the print magazine by covering key issues, personalities, events and initiatives—continuously maintaining high relevance and desirability.
In addition to creating unique editorial content, photography, and videography, Downtown plans events using partnerships for catering and readership databases for invite lists, including celebrity
Responsibilities- Reach out to potential leads
- Work closely with the CEO/Publisher to maintain sales
- Assist with meetings and special events to promote company and increase attendance
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients
Requirements- Passionate and ambition about sales
- Pursuing a Degree in Marketing/Sales/Business
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable