Sales InternshipAdvertising Specialty Institute
Public Relations InternSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternJust Shirtin The Issue
Agent Query Letter Package Sales & Marketing AssociatePulse, LLC
Book Sales CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Business Development / Sales InternD'isolana
Sales and Marketing InternPulmonary Rehabilitation Associates, LLC
Sales and Business Outreach InternBookmark This
177 107th AVE NE
Posted: March 23 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionXSharp is a Customer Management System company that facilitates business owners to better organize their customers and optimize their operations through business reports powered by the company’s data engines. Our services include loyalty programs, customer management systems, POS systems and business-customer communication channels like in APP announcement boards and pushing notifications. We also provide a mobile APP called Wali for the customers to keep track of their electronic punch cards and gain extra coupons from a variety of stores.
We are seeking confident and highly motivate individuals for a great opportunity with unlimited earnings and growth potential. You will help us reach out to more business owners, take part in their transformation to the digital age, and provide important feedbacks to our engineering teams. You will also have the chance to become a core member of this young and vibrant company, and gain the opportunity of becoming district sales manager. Whether you are a sales veteran, or a fresh mind still in college, we will provide you with adequate training to help you understand, grow, and become an outstanding sales representative.
Responsibilities1. Onboard new businesses and motivate existing clients to upgrade their packages.
2. Do basic research of potential businesses beforehand
3. Schedule meetings with business owners via calls/emails or walk-ins
4. Communicate with clients, understand the basics of their businesses, their business needs and requirements for our services, and forward it to your supervisor
5. Assist the business in designing its own loyalty program (punch card details) and rewards
6. Communicate with Wali service team to schedule a time for product setup.
7. Do follow-ups on businesses when required by your supervisor.
- We are eligible to process CPT
- A commission of at least 40% of the total sales you make. (Commission fee goes up based on the number of sales made.)
You can also:
- Step out of your comfort zone and search for new business solutions
- Practice negotiation and persuasion skills in a business environment
- Practice troubleshooting and problem solving; recognize common issues and come up with permanent solutions
Requirements1. Communicate with confidence, professionalism and empathy over the phone, email and chat
2. Remain patient and composed in stressful situations, convey empathy for you clients and their situation
3. Passionate about the job
4. Fluent in more than one language (preferred but not required)
SkillsRequired - Excel, English language skills, Communicate Clearly
Preferred - Persuasive Communication