Business Strategy InternMighty.
Business Development / Sales InternFidelity Health Care
Sales / Marketing / Public Relations InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing / Sales / Advertising Intern NeededBlue Square Concepts
Entry Level- B2B Sales- Paid TrainingDallas Texas Consultants
Business Sales and Marketing Representative - Paid Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Entry Level- Account Executive- Sales and Marketing- Training ProvidedDallas Texas Consultants
Business Management Trainee- Sales and Marketing- Entry LevelDallas Texas Consultants
SEASONAL UTILITY I (CDL-B) - FULL TIME - 40-50 HOURS WEEKLY - $14.30 HOURLYBookmark This
Posted: July 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPlease apply online at: https://www.nestlejobs.com/job/orlando/utility-i-cdl-b-seasonal-full-time-orlando-fl-40-50-14-50-hourly/806/2308812
The Utility I provides world class service. The major functions of the role include providing merchandising and reset support to our customers. Other job functions include route relief for our sales representatives and loader functions. It is critical that the Utility Associate I leverages standardized work practices, achieves operational standards, follows safety requirements.
• Identify and act on selling opportunities or informs sales person, respond to competitor activities, maintain/increase space, make secondary placements, gain extra displays, use POS.
• Create rapport with appropriate staff members in all accounts, communicate with staff during service calls, respond to customer requests, and maintain relationships with customers to support selling activities.
• Follow the procedures outlined in the operational standards that apply to the position
• Provide world class customer service
• Execute perfect service, ensure stores set to schematic, flavor to tag, execute promotional displays, and keep back stock organized.
• Conduct activities in a safe manner, follow corporate safety guidelines and requirements, proactively address any unsafe conditions observed
• Demonstrate positive attitude towards change
• Contribute to a positive team
• Perform Merchandising, Resets, Route Relief, First Fills
• Equipment moving and other duties as assigned
• Communicate directly with team members on issues, openly share ideas with others, encourage performance in others, give feedback when needed, train new employees when applicable
ResponsibilitiesJOB ESSENTIALS/ ATTRIBUTES:
• Drive business growth, drive for results, win in the market place
• Self-starter, gets involved quickly, takes on difficult tasks with enthusiasm. Takes action to achieve goals beyond what is required.
• Maintains high activity / productivity level. Operates with vigor, effectiveness and determination over extended periods of time.
• Maintains stable performance under pressure or opposition (such as time pressure or job ambiguity).
• Strives to understand the details. Balances, analyzes and takes appropriate action.
• Communication: Presents ideas effectively, actively listens, and works across functional boundaries with the ability to effectively communicate with customers, co-workers and store personnel.
• Team Work: Can work in group or alone; oriented towards the good of the whole.
• Manage job professionally and with a high level of organization
• Able to effectively deal with change and adversity in the work place
• Demonstrated ability to deliver consistent results while building organization capabilities.
• Able to practice safe working habits at all time
• Solid planning and organization skills
• Detail oriented with exceptional follow through
RequirementsMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & EDUCATION LEVEL:
• Must be at least 18years of age
• High School Diploma / GED equivalent
• Must have a valid Class B CDL with airbrake endorsement meeting DOT requirements or a Class B permit and ability to obtain a Class B CDL and airbrake endorsement within 30 days of hire
• Retail Representative and/or Reset experience preferred
• Must have a dependable vehicle with valid insurance
• Successful completion of post offer background checks, drug screen, DOT physical, and motor vehicle report for moving violations
• Ability to work early morning/late night hours
• Willing to work over 40 hours when required
• Willing to work any day of the week, weekends and Holidays
• Must have basic math and computer skills
• Ability to read, write and speak English